Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pooka Williams
Dude has some WHEELS lol
That’s all

https://youtu.be/9c3dkLZOWY0
Reply/Quote
Assuming we don't sign a FA WR Pooka gonna have a chance to break into the top 6 or 7 in the WR room. Could definitely use his explosiveness in a lot of ways on Sundays if he steps up. I'm rootin for him.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Cool video.  They all look really sharp doing non-contact drills.  Nice ending with McPherson nailing field goals.  Or should we call him NoFearSon?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 08:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Or should we call him NoFearSon?   Ninja

Only one way to decide a nickname on this board. LET THERE BE POLL TOURNAMENTS!   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Off topic, but Boyd makes that one handed catch at 0:46 look like the easiest catch of all time. That's how good his hands are.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 07:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: Dude has some WHEELS lol
That’s all

I think a second year learning the WR position and special teams should sure help his chances.  
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Pooka can solidify a roster spot. It'll be nice to have another speedy weapon for opposing defenses to account for. Other than return man and back of the roster WR, how do you think Williams should be utilized? I'd be all for having a selection of "gadget" type of plays that enable him a chance to get the ball in space via some misdirection.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Lassiter getting first team reps and catching so many balls from Burrow is note worthy for a UDFA.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully Pooka can solidify a roster spot. It'll be nice to have another speedy weapon for opposing defenses to account for. Other than return man and back of the roster WR, how do you think Williams should be utilized? I'd be all for having a selection of "gadget" type of plays that enable him a chance to get the ball in space via some misdirection.

I approve this post. Add in a few runs/screens and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 07:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: Dude has some WHEELS lol
That’s all

I like Pooka, hopefully he can make a run for a spot but I see Lassiter there #18 making plays too and he is a Returner.

Hurst is buff. Boyd made that one handed catch look like nada, just magic. Nice vid with McPherson knocking them home at the end.

Wink
Reply/Quote
I don't have high hopes for Pooka, but at the same time I always say you can't judge a player just by his rookie season.

So I am not writing him off yet.
Reply/Quote
Pollack out there instructing on the sled..... Who Dey
Reply/Quote