Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor New York Jets
They thought they were going to have the number 1 pick all sewn up with their suck for Sam campaign. Little did they know the serious competition they'd have! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The universe might implode if we play them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:07 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The universe might implode if we play them.

Lmao good one.
Reply/Quote
Let's say we do get a top 3-5 pick... Do we take a QB? Should we take Darnold or Rosen? Or maybe that Oklahoma guy?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:15 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Let's say we do get a top 3-5 pick... Do we take a QB? Should we take Darnold or Rosen? Or maybe that Oklahoma guy?

It would depend on the qb and how they're ranked. Maybe someone gives us a kings random for our spot. Dalton needs to pull his head out of his arse or a round 1 qb pick becomes very viable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals end up with a top 4 draft choice, unless another team offers a king's ransom to trade up to their spot, I think they have to at least have the conversation.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:15 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Let's say we do get a top 3-5 pick... Do we take a QB? Should we take Darnold or Rosen? Or maybe that Oklahoma guy?

Trade down, then trade back up like crazy. Fill the holes. Try to win while Green/Atkins/Dunlap still have it. 
Reply/Quote
Rosen n Darnold are game changers. Jackson n the guy from Dakota St or wherever are overrated
Reply/Quote
If we have a #1-5 pick = Dalton is gone. Simple as that, and I would fully support it.
Reply/Quote

ide say yes honestly... Most likely too high to take an o-line.  Could take a qb to sit him for a couple of years or trade it off for a couple 2nds and just bulk up on the oline.
Reply/Quote
Trade and Draft as many OLINEMAN as possible
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 04:02 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Trade and Draft as many OLINEMAN as possible

There's someone willing to trade for our Oline? Like who?  Even if they were willing to trade for our oline what would they offer? A lifetime supply of cyanide capsules? 
We're probably looking at a fire sale to unload these guys and most of the playmakers on the team. 
Hell, if I were looking to trade for this oline I'd demand the entire defense just to take them off our hands. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 04:02 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Trade and Draft as many OLINEMAN as possible

I'd agree with this but Pale Alexander.
Reply/Quote
Theyd beat us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 04:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: There's someone willing to trade for our Oline? Like who?  Even if they were willing to trade for our oline what would they offer? A lifetime supply of cyanide capsules? 

Demote the OL to checking tickets at the gate. We would have a full stadium every week because everybody would get through.

[Image: 602.gif]

Reply/Quote