Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Sanu
You know the old saying that "there is always someone who has it worse than you"? I now know who that someone is....Mohammed Sanu.

Sanu's last two seasons ended like this:

2015 Bengals meltdown loss to the steelers
2016 Falcons blowing a 25 point SB lead
Reply/Quote
Meh, at least his current team didn't choke until they reached the Super Bowl.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What? A Super Bowl appearance is much better than losing the first playoff game. Sanu has a spot in Atlanta.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I can guarantee you he is not sorry for leaving.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I can guarantee you he is not sorry for leaving.

I can guarantee you he is sorry right now. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 09:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I can guarantee you he is sorry right now. 

Interesting? May I ask why you feel that way?

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: You know the old saying that "there is always someone who has it worse than you"? I now know who that someone is....Mohammed Sanu.

Me: Got up, went to work. First half hour was standing on the side of the road in 30 degree temps talking to a cop about traffic lights. Spent the next hour inputting payroll because people won't be bothered to clock in or out. Spent a half hour with ATT trying to lower our phone bill. Wrote a story. Went over the financials for the week. Made up a news budget for the next issue. Warming up leftover roast beef while I check the Bengals Message Board.

Sanu: Got up a week ago, stretched and maybe did some cardio. Went over the game plan. Spent the weekend partying or hanging out with family, most likely didn't pay anything for it. Went to the Super bowl — also didn't pay for it — caught some balls, signed some autographs. Went home, hooked up with his very hot wife. Now he's got a few months to sit around a spend a few million dollar signing bonus.

I see what you mean. I imagine he's sitting around right now wishing he was me. No matter how hot his wife is and how many millions he has, my roast beef is pretty moist and delicious.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I can guarantee you he is not sorry for leaving.

Truth!! Honestly, Ohio is the laughing stock of the professional football world. More power to him.

This team will never accomplish much of anything under current ownership. It wouldn't matter if they did move to San Diego,LA, or Vegas. None of the top tier FA's will play for this organization and never will as long as Prince John the miser is in charge.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 06:57 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Truth!! Honestly, Ohio is the laughing stock of the professional football world. More power to him.

This team will never accomplish much of anything under current ownership. It wouldn't matter if they did move to San Diego,LA, or Vegas. None of the top tier FA's will play for this organization and never will as long as Prince John the miser is in charge.

Maybe we will get lucky like the Browns and they will give Cincinnati a team after the owner moves the franchise. I could only pray for different results however than the Browns. Atrocious.

Reply/Quote
Yeah Sanu has had post season bad luck!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 02:30 PM)Benton Wrote: Me: Got up, went to work. First half hour was standing on the side of the road in 30 degree temps talking to a cop about traffic lights. Spent the next hour inputting payroll because people won't be bothered to clock in or out. Spent a half hour with ATT trying to lower our phone bill. Wrote a story. Went over the financials for the week. Made up a news budget for the next issue. Warming up leftover roast beef while I check the Bengals Message Board.

Sanu: Got up a week ago, stretched and maybe did some cardio. Went over the game plan. Spent the weekend partying or hanging out with family, most likely didn't pay anything for it. Went to the Super bowl — also didn't pay for it — caught some balls, signed some autographs. Went home, hooked up with his very hot wife. Now he's got a few months to sit around a spend a few million dollar signing bonus.

I see what you mean. I imagine he's sitting around right now wishing he was me. No matter how hot his wife is and how many millions he has, my roast beef is pretty moist and delicious.

Rep for adding water before covering dish with cellophane and nuking that RB bra. Moist is was moist does.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 10:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Interesting? May I ask why you feel that way?
well because that was a bigger choke than the lose to Steelers.. for probably the rest of life he will be remembered for the greatest choke in Super Bowl History...   As time goes on.. no one will remember the Bengals not winning a playoff game in a 5 year run of playoffs.. or the Steelers game.. what they will remember and remind those players on that team is you blow it.. the biggest choke in history..

how  would you be feeling right now
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: You know the old saying that "there is always someone who has it worse than you"? I now know who that someone is....Mohammed Sanu.

Poor guy, having to make ends meet on his 5yr/$32m contract after making $2.71m from his rookie deal. He only got $8m last year between his salary and signing bonus despite being a meh-#3 at best. The humanity. Only $10.71m and he's already 27.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote