Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Steelers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDGHGdu0t5Y
Check out my YouTube Show - The Cincinnati Bengals Genius

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ah3dvZ0FG3NyGp4gNBkEA?view_as=subscriber
Reply/Quote
With Roethlisberger down an arm, and Antonio Brown now in New England, at least it'll be temporarily safer for women in Pittsburgh.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping that Mason Rudolph doesn't have his coming out party vs us on MNF. We are prone to this.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 11:40 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Here's to hoping that Mason Rudolph doesn't have his coming out party vs us on MNF. 

Mason Rudolph is gay?!  Say What
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 12:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mason Rudolph is gay?!  Say What

NO HE IS NOT!

Please stop propagating homophobic ideas.

Mason Rudolph is not gay. His BOYFRIEND is gay.

Big difference!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 01:13 PM)XsandOs Wrote: NO HE IS NOT!

Please stop propagating homophobic ideas.

Mason Rudolph is not gay. His BOYFRIEND is gay.

Big difference!

My bad. My apologies to Mason Rudolph.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 01:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My bad. My apologies to Mason Rudolph.  Mellow

^ This guy is so unsure of his sexuality that he's mad Mason Rudolph jizzed all over his face.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 06:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: ^ This guy is so unsure of his sexuality that he's mad Mason Rudolph jizzed all over his face.

Wouldn't that make them both gay ? Rumor has it that they sing Rudolph the red assed Steeler in the gay Quarter, or should I say the gay half, of Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 07:09 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Wouldn't that make them both gay ? Rumor has it that they sing Rudolph the red assed Steeler in the gay Quarter, or should I say the gay half, of Pittsburgh.

^ This guy is so sure of his sexuality he's mad because Mason Rudolph didn't jizz all over his face. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wasted 31 seconds of my life on this? Damn, damn, damn.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 07:09 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Wouldn't that make them both gay ? Rumor has it that they sing Rudolph the red assed Steeler in the gay Quarter, or should I say the gay half, of Pittsburgh.

Half? More like the entire city.

Why do you think their population is severely declining?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 07:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: ^ This guy is so sure of his sexuality he's mad because Mason Rudolph didn't jizz all over his face. 
You mean like he did yours?
Reply/Quote
In other news, the steelers have apparently approached the idea of adding kapernick as the back-up QB.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 06:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: ^ This guy is so unsure of his sexuality that he's mad Mason Rudolph jizzed all over his face.

Are you talking about me? Or Mason Rudolph?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 04:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Are you talking about me? Or Mason Rudolph?  Mellow

You ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 04:29 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You ThumbsUp

That's not what you said last night. Mellow
Reply/Quote

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This one's pretty good too. "I'm tired of 8-8"

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote