Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor offensive line play was why we were so bad in the 90s
(03-10-2017, 01:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: It was Kitna and Frerrotte

Yeah that one. Made me sick to think of the offer that Ditka put out there and then looking at that picture.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:25 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....damn sure is. That could explain a lot......

Akili has admitted he was very immature here. Even said that there were times during the game that a few players would plan a Vegas trip for the off day.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 12:54 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And here I thought the 90s was because Paul Brown died and left his shitty son the keys to run the franchise.

Well that's because when Paul died Mike took over and let our O lineman fall apart 
We had the best line in the league until Mike took over how do you think we got to those two super bowls
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: akilibench_zoom.jpg]

God I miss those uniforms... And that shade of orange

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=_asidnh06VY

Check out this blast from the past! Marvin Lewis first game... We opened at home that year against Denver. And wore that beautiful all-black combo in the old uniform design. Love Chris Berman blasting Marv for breaking out the all-black during a 1:00 game in 90 degree weather
Reply/Quote