Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope Francis Hospitalized
For all who pray please join me in lifting up Pope Francis who is in Policlinica Gemelli in Rome for observation. He’s having trouble breathing due to a respiratory infection. When Francis was a young man he had part of a lung removed so his breathing wasn’t all that efficient in the first place.

Also, remember the doctors, nurses, and medical staff taking care of Pope Francis. They need prayer too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For all who pray please join me in lifting up Pope Francis who is in Policlinica Gemelli in Rome for observation.  He’s having trouble breathing due to a respiratory infection.  When Francis was a young man he had part of a lung removed so his breathing wasn’t all that efficient in the first place.

Also, remember the doctors, nurses, and medical staff taking care of Pope Francis.  They need prayer too.

I read yesterday that they have not ruled out his being available for Palm Sunday mass and it is not Covid.  Hopefully he'll be fine.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For all who pray please join me in lifting up Pope Francis who is in Policlinica Gemelli in Rome for observation.  He’s having trouble breathing due to a respiratory infection.  When Francis was a young man he had part of a lung removed so his breathing wasn’t all that efficient in the first place.

Also, remember the doctors, nurses, and medical staff taking care of Pope Francis.  They need prayer too.

Can't pray, but best wishes to him nevertheless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote