• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porter awarded game ball
http://uproxx.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-game-ball-joey-porter/2/

Scum
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The nfl should investigate this
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:47 PM)Run through the jungle Wrote: The nfl should investigate this

Why would they investigate their own doings? 
Reply/Quote
If porter did this when they played the Broncos or pats would those teams be penalized? Doubt it. You're right rog doesn't care. They got the ratings and $$$ and the steelers moving on. A win win for rog's nfl.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers coaches were clearly looking to take advantage of guys like Burfict and Pac last night. They succeeded too. Says a lot about the character of our players, and the inability of our coaches to manage it.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:47 PM)Run through the jungle Wrote: The nfl should investigate this

And do what. I mean he did what they needed him to do and it worked. What are they gonna do suspend him. Like they care if he is?
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:00 PM)Utts Wrote: The Steelers coaching were clearly looking to take advantage of guys like Burfict and Pac last night. They succeeded too. Say a lot about the character of our players, and the inability of our coaches to manage it.

I get that but still think if the same sequence happened against the pats or packers or another nfl favorite the refs don't throw the flag.  But since it's the bengals no big deal, tack on another 15 yds for an easy steeler chip shot and win. 
Reply/Quote
Pacman didn't have to react the way he did. Contrary to what he might think, he could have walked away.

The Bengals have no one to blame for themselves for being stupid enough to take the bait. It doesn't surprise me that Pittsburgh is laughing it up. Who wouldn't?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Worst part of it all is that Porter was still wearing Levi Jones' watch that he took in Vegas a few years ago.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:06 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Pacman didn't have to react the way he did.  Contrary to what he might think, he could have walked away.

The Bengals have no one to blame for themselves for being stupid enough to take the bait.  It doesn't surprise me that Pittsburgh is laughing it up.  Who wouldn't?

Your right but  there should have been a penalty thrown against porter as well? If the refs did their Job then there isn't a penalty on Jones.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Worst part of it all is that Porter was still wearing Levi Jones' watch that he took in Vegas a few years ago.

Yep and porter was laughing all the way back to the sideline after the flag was thrown. And the guard that buried burfict at the goal line was yuckin it up.  They executed their plan perfectly to draw the penalty.  Unreal.
Reply/Quote
Is there an echo in here?

Pretty sure I already covered this.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:46 PM)BernLock Wrote: http://uproxx.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-game-ball-joey-porter/2/

Scum

If porter really did get a game ball for his antics then steeler fans can try to accuse us all they want, but their organization are a bunch of b!tches.
Reply/Quote