Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Position Rankings
Attached is my Initial 2023 Position Rankings

[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:16 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Attached is my Initial 2023 Position Rankings

Reply/Quote
Schoonmaker of Michigan is underrated, Zinter is an interesting prospect. Olu Owatimi is a big question mark because of his performance in the playoffs.

Charbonnet might get a bump because of his pass catching abilities, Chase Brown or Dewayne McBride is someone to look at in the fourth.

Mike Morris might be worthy of a first.

Zach Harrison at DT might be an interesting choice. Tommy Eichenberg is probably going to be taken earlier than the sixth.
Reply/Quote
1. Just so you're aware. both ZTP and Trice returned to Wash.

2. I understand he's athletic but I can't agree with Duncan as a day 1 or early day 2 pick. Dude let's so much pressure and gets penalties galore. In the last 2 years: 22 games, 34 pressures, 8 sacks and 17 penalties.

3. Even if I don't agree with all the rankings, appreciate all the work you put into researching this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jaylon Jones is very underrated. Big long aggressive ZONE corner something the Bengals don't have... In the 10 games of 2022 Jaylon Jones was targeted a total of 19 times with 6 receptions and 98 yards.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 01:22 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: 1. Just so you're aware. both ZTP and Trice returned to Wash.

2. I understand he's athletic but I can't agree with Duncan as a day 1 or early day 2 pick. Dude let's so much pressure and gets penalties galore. In the last 2 years: 22 games, 34 pressures, 8 sacks and 17 penalties.

3. Even if I don't agree with all the rankings, appreciate all the work you put into researching this.
Yeah it is a constantly updated rankings. Still waiting on Ainias Smith to decide what he is doing as well but have been keeping things updated as we go. Will post another one in a few weeks that will have the correct propsects that declared and will have removed the ones who decided to return to school. Thank you for the feedback.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 03:35 AM)DYT_Bengal Wrote: Schoonmaker of Michigan is underrated, Zinter is an interesting prospect. Olu Owatimi is a big question mark because of his performance in the playoffs.

Charbonnet might get a bump because of his pass catching abilities, Chase Brown or Dewayne McBride is someone to look at in the fourth.

Mike Morris might be worthy of a first.

Zach Harrison at DT might be an interesting choice. Tommy Eichenberg is probably going to be taken earlier than the sixth.

Will update soon with Zinter back to school as well as Eichenberg from your post. Thank you for the feedback as well. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 10:36 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Yeah it is a constantly updated rankings. Still waiting on Ainias Smith to decide what he is doing as well but have been keeping things updated as we go. Will post another one in a few weeks that will have the correct propsects that declared and will have removed the ones who decided to return to school. Thank you for the feedback.

I thought the period of eligibility to declare was completed before you posted this. Either way, again, thank you for your hard work compiling the data.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:16 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Attached is my Initial 2023 Position Rankings

I actually don't hate most of it but I think you are way off on the Maryland Tackle Duncan.

Read this Report on him
Reply/Quote