Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Positive Vibes
(11-22-2020, 07:33 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Is this franchise really cursed???
Yes.  They're cursed with a terrible owner and piss-poor management.
Reply/Quote
I am positive this franchise sucks and positive it is cursed. There’s my positives for the day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If it is just a torn ACL then Joe Burrow's recovery is likely by this time next year and it should be a full recovery. Hopefully there is no cartilage damage or meniscus damage.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Offensive line has started to play better.. Boyd might be the best slot player in the league.. Bates deserves All Pro Consideration
Reply/Quote
Tons of players have come back from knee injuries and been better than ever before. Including QBs.

With luck this may give the Bengals a chance to employ a new coaching staff as well as get a better draft slot to start improving the team even more in the future.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:14 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Positive energy? You're joking right?

No such thing with this franchise.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:55 PM)TheFan Wrote: Tons of players have come back from knee injuries and been better than ever before. Including QBs.

With luck this may give the Bengals a chance to employ a new coaching staff as well as get a better draft slot to start improving the team even more in the future.

I think many fans at this point would think a total new coaching staff would be a positive for not only Joe Burrow but for the team.

I'm not sure the injury to Joe would be enough to can Zach Taylor but it should along with another two win season.  

If they do fire Taylor maybe they could go after Eric bieniemi
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
What a bunch of ***** crybabies.

He should be cleared to play in time for pre-season.

Did the QB injury ruin their shot for the playoffs? No. They had no chance.

Oh, well . . . we'll always have those two wins and a tie to look back on.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Offensive line has started to play better..
Bro...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No such thing with this franchise.

sometimes it feels like this team has  "Kennedys curse " going on....
Something in the Brown family history thats put a hex on team....
That  feeling today was a reminder of that Palmer injury yrs ago... a gut punch
I pray Burrow recovers 110% and when he returns there is a legit coach , team and FO surrounding him.  Just tragic today.
Reply/Quote
SUCK for SEWELL....how is that for a positive vibe
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:00 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think many fans at this point would think a total new coaching staff would be a positive for not only Joe Burrow but for the team.

I'm not sure the injury to Joe would be enough to can Zach Taylor but it should along with another two win season.  

If they do fire Taylor maybe they could go after Eric bieniemi

They could bring in pretty much anyone and they couldn't be worse than what Taylor has done the past 2 years. The earlier they bring in a new coach the better. Burrow will have plenty of time to get to know the new coaches, learn the scheme, and study the game over the next year. There's literally no better time to change coaching staff than now. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:05 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Bro...

no punts or sacks with Burrow.. im not going to put too much on the line once Finley could off the street and the team out of their mental game with Burrow injury.. but if you look how they have played last few games outside of Steelers.. even that game they did ok till it was a blow out... i would say Burrow played worse than the line against Steelers when the game mattered

Williams is like a rookie also.. and he is looking like a good pick... don't you think ?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:08 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: SUCK for SEWELL....how is that for a positive vibe
Maybe I am worn but for some reason your post upon initial reading "out loud" sounded like a sexual act.   Nervous 

Sewell would definitely be a positive though. 
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:16 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Maybe I am worn but for some reason your post upon initial reading "out loud" sounded like a sexual act.   Nervous 

Sewell would definitely be a positive though. 

Lol...I see how that could be misinterpreted and not what I intended.....but if it would guarantee Joe Burrows safety and Super Bowls for years to come.....well then
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:55 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If it is just a torn ACL then Joe Burrow's recovery is likely by this time next year and it should be a full recovery. Hopefully there is no cartilage damage or meniscus damage.

If Carsone came back and did TC/didn't miss a game in... 6 months, Joe will be on an even quicker track.

It looks to be the same thing, thus far.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
At least we lost all those close games since we're in the hunt for a top 3 pick
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: no punts or sacks with Burrow.. im not going to put too much on the line once Finley could off the street and the team out of their mental game with Burrow injury.. but if you look how they have played last few games outside of Steelers.. even that game they did ok till it was a blow out... i would say Burrow played worse than the line against Steelers when the game mattered

Williams is like a rookie also.. and he is looking like a good pick... don't you think ?

You protect your franchise QB at all costs.  Michael Jordan does not satisfy that strategy.  OL high picks every year until you can dominate the line of scrimmage. 

Oh, and get rid of the pass happy coach which increases exposure to your franchise QB.  Go after Luck Fickell, he and his family like Cincy and he's at least had success at the college level.  That's more than what can be said about ZT.
Reply/Quote