Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 07:47 PM)Tony Wrote: Evan McPherson nick name thread's will die now... That's a positive...

Nope.  There's now a whole new world of possibilities.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stop with posting positives after this team over and over again makes a joke of themselves, The City and most importantly us fans..
Just stop..
Keep taking positives away from another National televised embarassment and you will posting this thread over and over again for the next 20 years as its been posted for the last 20
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They are good on their own, just better together.

So same with Dalton and Green then?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.  There's now a whole new world of possibilities.

Evan StinkPerson
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I am going to be retrospective. so is Chase good because of Burrow ???  if so was Green good because of Dalton ?  at least today Chase was good because of Chase overall. no doubt..   that is the positive..

Shouldn't you be busy watching the Chargers game right now?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This franchise continues to be the laughing stock
But "Hey whats the positives we can gather"
Gimme an F'N Break
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.  There's now a whole new world of possibilities.

.........Shit
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:54 PM)Tony Wrote: .........Shit

That’s a good one too
Reply/Quote
How toxic does someone have to be to knock the rating down on this thread?

We went toe-to-toe with a team that’s been in two consecutive NFC championship games. There is no shame in losing to Aaron Rodgers in OT.

And there were certainly positives to take away from this one. This Bengals team looks like they can compete with anyone in the league right now. And the offense still hasn’t even started to fully click. I have to believe we’ll have some games where we put up 30+ like we did last year.

But by all means, shit on this guy’s thread, and spread your misery.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So same with Dalton and Green then?

Green was great, Dalton was good. Bit different. Both Burrow and Chase can be great.

Don't understand where we are going here?

Talking about positives which matter unlike this Spider fella who sounds like a troll. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Green was great, Dalton was good. Bit different. Both Burrow and Chase can be great.

Talking about positives which matter unlike this Spider fella who sounds like a troll. Mellow

I'm starting to question whether Burrow really is " great".. I know he's good, but I'm not ready to say he can be great yet.. He has turned the ball over alot..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How toxic does someone have to be to knock the rating down on this thread?

We went toe-to-toe with a team that’s been in two consecutive NFC championship games. There is no shame in losing to Aaron Rodgers in OT.

And there were certainly positives to take away from this one. This Bengals team looks like they can compete with anyone in the league right now. And the offense still hasn’t even started to fully click. I have to believe we’ll have some games where we put up 30+ like we did last year.

But by all means, shit on this guy’s thread, and spread your misery.

Truth. I thought we might lose this one, we fought, we lost. It's okay, we aren't the Lions or Jaguars like some are acting.

We are in the hunt with a young, hungry squad. I love it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Green was great, Dalton was good. Bit different. Both Burrow and Chase can be great.

Often my reaction when reading his posts…

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:00 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm starting to question whether Burrow really is " great".. I know he's good, but I'm not ready to say he can be great yet.. He has turned the ball over alot..

Peyton sucked early, was terrible and became great. Think Burrow has shown much better promise in his young career.

Just needs to learn, no big deal and we are 3-2 and in good position.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shouldn't you be busy watching the Chargers game right now?

It's actually a good game and Herbert is going off.. Its about to be tied at 42... Herbert Td!... omg chargers missed the extra point. 42- 41 Cleveland up
Reply/Quote
It’s the same group of people who end up yelling “TROLL” when some people disagree with them

Perhaps they need to grow up a bit.
Reply/Quote
Herbert 370 yards and 4tds on Cleveland..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Often my reaction when reading his posts…

Why do you always personally attack people? 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Herbert 370 yards and 4tds on Cleveland..

Who is that Tackle blocking Garrett is my question?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who is that Tackle blocking Garrett is my question?

Right? Lol ...Penie who?
Reply/Quote