Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
The Only Positive is that this franchise never lets its fanbase down in terms of consistent Clownerism
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Herbert 370 yards and 4tds on Cleveland..

Oh no there’s two of them now…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s the same group of people who end up yelling “TROLL” when some people disagree with them

Perhaps they need to grow up a bit.

Hey, Spider is sounding all negative right now and it makes me wonder. We aren't THAT bad off Frank.

No surprise though, negativism is your way it seems.

Say something positive...

I DARE YOU!!!! Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Herbert 370 yards and 4tds on Cleveland..

Chargers guy missed 2 XPs now lol, CLE winning 42-41. No defense this game. Pretty good 3-1 vs. 3-1 games today.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Green was great, Dalton was good. Bit different. Both Burrow and Chase can be great.

Don't understand where we are going here?

Talking about positives which matter unlike this Spider fella who sounds like a troll. Mellow

So Chase is Great so far.. Burrow is Good... that is mine evaluation.. we just disagree...so i guess you sound like a Homer ... :)
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So Chase is Great so far.. Burrow is Good... that is mine evaluation.. we just disagree...so i guess you sound like a Homer ... :)

Agree with this.  Burrow is an avg starter at this point..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Chargers guy missed 2 XPs now lol, CLE winning 42-41. No defense this game. Pretty good 3-1 vs. 3-1 games today.

Ya, you can't really complain...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:10 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya, you can't really complain...

Chargers driving .. Herbert might go over 500.. 
Reply/Quote
This team won six games in two years. They took a top NFL team with one of the best QBs in history to overtime. They weren’t going 16-1. Not sure what everyone here was expecting. I’m not talking moral victories, I’m talking about progression.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So Chase is Great so far.. Burrow is Good... that is mine evaluation.. we just disagree...so i guess you sound like a Homer ... :)

I am sometimes a Homer and admit it. Agree with you so far though, Burrow threw some bad ints today.

The nice part is if he didn't we would of beat a SB contender no prob and he knows it...:)
Reply/Quote
And to think, six inches to the left on a 57 yard kick and everyone would be happy. McPherson would still be great. Now he sucks and we need to get rid of him.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This team won six games in two years. They took a top NFL team with one of the best QBs in history to overtime. They weren’t going 16-1. Not sure what everyone here was expecting.

No doubt Michaelsean, no doubt. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:12 PM)FastEddie Wrote: And to think, six inches to the left on a 57 yard kick and everyone would be happy. McPherson would still be great. Now he sucks and we need to get rid of him.

Yeah, wild isn't it. Is the Fast Eddie reference to the Hustler?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This team won six games in two years. They took a top NFL team with one of the best QBs in history to overtime. They weren’t going 16-1. Not sure what everyone here was expecting. I’m not talking moral victories, I’m talking about progression.

They were always a 6-9 win team with 9 being everything going right an 6 everything wrong. I think they probably land right at 8 myself, but a lot can happen with injuries and such.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:12 PM)FastEddie Wrote: And to think, six inches to the left on a 57 yard kick and everyone would be happy. McPherson would still be great. Now he sucks and we need to get rid of him.

They say it's a game of inches.. Guess this is what they mean.....
Reply/Quote
Cleveland just lost, that’s a positive. Need Ravens to lose too, that’ll make this slightly less worse.
Reply/Quote
Chase is really good and Hendrickson/Awuzie look like good signings…that’s all I got for this thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey, Spider is sounding all negative right now and it makes me wonder. We aren't THAT bad off Frank.

No surprise though, negativism is your way it seems.

Say something positive...

I DARE YOU!!!! Mellow

Man...
This franchise and the fact ive been in LOve with it for 30 plus years absoloutly has made me a pessamist
Its let down after let down..
I will not try and defend or rebut the fact that i am negative towards this team and that if they could develop as they should with the talent they have..
Your entiely right Sir
I mean no harm and have never displayed any foul remarks to anyone on this board
Im just an old chunck of Coal the carpet keeps getting pulled from underneath these feet.. Week in and year in and out
Reply/Quote
That being said
Happy thought!!!
Its Canadian Thanksgiving so im thankfull for an extra paid day off from work
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(10-10-2021, 08:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, wild isn't it. Is the Fast Eddie reference to the Hustler?
Former Race Car Driver, got too old to do it any more.
Reply/Quote