Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 2024 game in Munich
The NFL announced the home teams for the Europe games today. The Carolina Panthers are the home team for the game in Munich. We are on their home schedule. Based on their home schedule, the Bengals are a very likely choice to go overseas since the rest of the schedule has played in Europe more recently.

A Munich game for the Zinzinnati Bengals would be cool

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'd welcome that, though I still want to see a Bengals game at Tottenham. Wembley is cool... but, been there, done that... twice!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 09:42 AM)pally Wrote: The NFL announced the home teams for the Europe games today. The Carolina Panthers are the home team for the game in Munich.  We are on their home schedule.  Based on their home schedule, the Bengals are a very likely choice to go overseas since the rest of the schedule has played in Europe more recently.

A Munich game for the Zinzinnati Bengals would be cool

I have been hoping the Bengals were not subject to an overseas game. Hardest schedule in the NFL this year and then add an overseas trip next year? I remember how the overseas trip for Buffalo nearly derailed their season.  They were blowing out teams before that London game, which they lost, then nosedived, and didn't right their season until the bye week. 

And the Panthers should be a gimmie win, but anything can happen when they play overseas.
Reply/Quote
That'd be perfect. Wouldn't waste a home date and it's a road city where I've already been and have no real interest in going again. Nothing against Charlotte, it's a fine city. Just saying.
Reply/Quote
Good lord, what did the Germans ever do to you to deserve this? Poor germans will have to endure 3 hours of Bryce Young throwing to Terrace Marshall, Hayden Hurst and Jonathan Mingo. On the bright side Munich is hands down the best city in Germany.
Reply/Quote
We seem due for this dreaded experience lol
Reply/Quote
Germany over England. Certainly seems like we have a lot more German roots here than England, so lets try to snap up that market.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
At least if the Bengals played some team like Dallas or Kansas City overseas it would help take away their home field advantage. But Carolina? Hardest SOS this year and then the NFL does us zero favor if they schedule us to go to Munich to play Carolina. Maybe the NFL thought the 4th place schedule was making things too easy for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 03:15 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Good lord, what did the Germans ever do to you to deserve this? Poor germans will have to endure 3 hours of Bryce Young throwing to Terrace Marshall, Hayden Hurst and Jonathan Mingo. On the bright side Munich is hands down the best city in Germany.

Take the Team to Hofbrauhaus   after the game.

Now this game will be a lot more Interesting If Brian Callahan gets that Carolina job. (and we actually play in germany)
Reply/Quote