Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Dalton Trade Being Reported
(04-22-2020, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Think last year was a bit of an outlier.

I also think last year for Dalton was an outlier, but that leads me to being nervous about ZT and his system with Burrow going forward so it's easier to just assume Dalton lost it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I also think last year for Dalton was an outlier, but that leads me to being nervous about ZT and his system with Burrow going forward so it's easier to just assume Dalton lost it.

That is an easier assumption. ZT also had a short Offseason with very little FA help and bad injuries to essential players.

This hurt Dalton as well.

Think this outlier season is unfair to judge both on really considering the way it played out.

Dalton should still be a better option for at least two teams, the Pats and the Chargers.

Count me as one of the guys that think Minshew might actually be decent for the Jags even if Jay is interested.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I also think last year for Dalton was an outlier, but that leads me to being nervous about ZT and his system with Burrow going forward so it's easier to just assume Dalton lost it.

I would expect a second year (or is it second half?) jump for teams in a new system.

Anyone know of any empirical studies on it?
Reply/Quote