Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible New Uniform/Branding Spotted - NICE!!!!!
NEVER MIND. MODS, PLEASE DELETE THREAD.

BOOOOOOOOO ME!
Reply/Quote
I'm still confused how they will look
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 12:29 AM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: I'm still confused how they will look

I am hoping this means it isn't just the 3 stripes over the shoulders as was previously shown and something more block/bolder with an actual structured design. The design of the nameplate doesn't really incorporate any of the 3 stripe stuff so, to me, this is a good sign and trending towards a more modern + traditional design. Selfishly, I always felt a more streamlined, modern take on the 90s uniforms would be the absolute hotness and could rival the Chargers uniforms.

The Bengals NEED a fresh start and a fresh look. 
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 12:33 AM)PDub80 Wrote: I am hoping this means it isn't just the 3 stripes over the shoulders as was previously shown and something more block/bolder with an actual structured design. The design of the nameplate doesn't really incorporate any of the 3 stripe stuff so, to me, this is a good sign and trending towards a more modern + traditional design. Selfishly, I always felt a more streamlined, modern take on the 90s uniforms would be the absolute hotness and could rival the Chargers uniforms.

The Bengals NEED a fresh start and a fresh look. 

Oh I see,so 90s had that look?
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 12:41 AM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: Oh I see,so 90s had that look?

If you google image search something like, "1998 Cincinnati Bengals ", I think you would find a really great base for a modern NFL uniform, yes.

Keeping similar shoulder stripes - only more modernized, streamline the cut of the jersey, embolden the colors, switch up the numbers from 2 tone block to the 2 tone rounded and I think that could be a really killer base of a kit. I think it would look bold, pop under the lights, be cool to wear to games our out to a sports bar on away weeks

Certainly over and above what they've had the last 16 years. Personally, I HATED the last on field uniforms. Just way way too much going on. The orange didn't match the helmet, the shits and pants all kind of looked tossed together. I think simple, bold, and modern could be one of the best uniforms in pro sports with the orange and tiger stripes. 
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 12:47 AM)PDub80 Wrote: If you google image search something like, "1998 Cincinnati Bengals ", I think you would find a really great base for a modern NFL uniform, yes.

Keeping similar shoulder stripes - only more modernized, streamline the cut of the jersey, embolden the colors, switch up the numbers from 2 tone block to the 2 tone rounded and I think that could be a really killer base of a kit. I think it would look bold, pop under the lights, be cool to wear to games our out to a sports bar on away weeks

Certainly over and above what they've had the last 16 years. Personally, I HATED the last on field uniforms. Just way way too much going on. The orange didn't match the helmet, the shits and pants all kind of looked tossed together. I think simple, bold, and modern could be one of the best uniforms in pro sports with the orange and tiger stripes. 

Yeah I like that compared to some of the stuff I've seen posted , I like the 99 look but im.assuming no jumping tiger. Probably a B.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 01:03 AM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: Yeah I like that compared to some of the stuff I've seen posted , I like the 99 look but im.assuming no jumping tiger. Probably a B.

Correct! No jumping tiger and there might be a B somewhere on there!
Reply/Quote
Those nameplates came out after the renovation last year, I distinctly remember seeing it above AJ Greens locker
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 05:10 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Those nameplates came out after the reservation last year, I distinctly remember seeing it above AJ Greens locker

Damn it!
Reply/Quote