Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible new names for Washington Redskins.
(07-14-2020, 06:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Offensive to Muslims

Wrong.

No one is asking anyone to eat the football team.

If Muslims were offended by the mere mention of Haram animals then they would already be offended by the Eagles, Falcons, (Bengal) Tigers, Lions, Panthers, Jaguars, and probably some others.
Reply/Quote
Looks like this is about to get very interesting
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 12:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like this is about to get very interesting

Go on...

Ok I did some googling....interesting.  
Reply/Quote
Yep...Looks like the shits about to hit the fan for Daniel Snyder in 'Ol DC.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2020/7/16/21326838/bombshell-report-about-toxic-culture-at-redskins-park-coming-out-is-dan-snyder-in-trouble

Please be advised as the link I posted above contains some "coarse" language, just an FYI.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 01:36 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Yep...Looks like the shits about to hit the fan for Daniel Snyder in 'Ol DC.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2020/7/16/21326838/bombshell-report-about-toxic-culture-at-redskins-park-coming-out-is-dan-snyder-in-trouble

Please be advised as the link I posted above contains some "coarse" language, just an FYI.

Yea, it's all over local media here:

-Members of the Washington football organization at all levels trading leaks for sexual favors from the media

-acting as fixers for players, coaches, and staff to hide affairs and other issues, including substance abuse, then using it as leverage against them

-widespread sexual abuse, boys club that Snyder knew and allowed to exist

-local and national members of the sports media aware and keeping it under wraps because it meant access to the DC sports market

-recent firings and retirees involved

Kapri Bibbs says that Gruden got jealous that he was hooking up with a chick Gruden was hooking up with (a receptionist for the team, apparently the same person in the photo Gruden got in trouble for), leading to him being benched one week, with his replacement missing the block on the hit that took out Alex Smith. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Makes me wonder if the whole name change was really pressure from corporate sponsors or ownership knew a major story was about to leak and trying to get out in front of it with some positive news about the organization to soften the blow.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 02:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Makes me wonder if the whole name change was really pressure from corporate sponsors or ownership knew a major story was about to leak and trying to get out in front of it with some positive news about the organization to soften the blow.

Makes you wonder how much corporate sponsors themselves knew too 

Reply/Quote
The Washington Foreskins
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
So, the funny thing is that I have been waffling for a few years on becoming a Washington sports fan since I have far more connection to Virginia than SW PA. The hardest one to accept would be the Caps, and I just hadn't thrown myself into it, at all. I'm glad I didn't really make my switch, because I would've been unhappy to be supporting this type of organization. Sounds like I may be able to start rooting for Washington football that is a whole new team (if I decide to start rooting for Washington sports).
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 02:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, it's all over local media here:

-Members of the Washington football organization at all levels trading leaks for sexual favors from the media

-acting as fixers for players, coaches, and staff to hide affairs and other issues, including substance abuse, then using it as leverage against them

-widespread sexual abuse, boys club that Snyder knew and allowed to exist

-local and national members of the sports media aware and keeping it under wraps because it meant access to the DC sports market

-recent firings and retirees involved

Kapri Bibbs says that Gruden got jealous that he was hooking up with a chick Gruden was hooking up with (a receptionist for the team, apparently the same person in the photo Gruden got in trouble for), leading to him being benched one week, with his replacement missing the block on the hit that took out Alex Smith. 

Wow, in light of this news, I feel like we should all be in favor of them adopting the name The DC Bureaucrats. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, in light of this news, I feel like we should all be in favor of them adopting the name The DC Bureaucrats. 

Or the DC "everyone who is accusing us of sexual misdoings is lying and they'll all be sued-es."
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 06:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Or the DC "everyone who is accusing us of sexual misdoings is lying and they'll all be sued-es."

True, but Bureaucrats fits more neatly on a helmet or jersey..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 07:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: True, but Bureaucrats fits more neatly on a helmet or jersey..

Washington Scandals

Fat stacks of cash could be their mascot.

Or just . . . $
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 07:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: True, but Bureaucrats fits more neatly on a helmet or jersey..

Washington #MeToos
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, in light of this news, I feel like we should all be in favor of them adopting the name The DC Bureaucrats. 

Nah. It's the politicians doing this sort of stuff, not the bureaucrats.

Though you mentioning bureaucrats gave me an idea. Instead of Redskins, Red Tape!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
The rumors almost makes this look tame, but it's not.

It's not as big of an indictment, and it's a shame that it likely will be trivialized because it's not as crazy as the leaks suggested, but it's still a pretty big deal. The fact that 2 of the 3 people accused who still worked there were fired after the Post asked about it and then the 3rd retired hours after they asked to interview him is pretty damning. You have to assume it's true if that is the response.

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 09:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Though you mentioning bureaucrats gave me an idea. Instead of Redskins, Red Tape!

Oooh. I love this one.

ROLL TAPE!!

[Image: a-m-gonna-have-usa-nephson-rowwwww-tide-...457017.png]
Reply/Quote
Washington Ditch Creatures, can be called DC for short? A proper representation of that Disgusting Culture (corporate) there.
Reply/Quote