Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 has our new SLOT guy Jacob Cowing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rly80xQau-c&t=73s
Reply/Quote
Looks a little undersized, but yeah, very shifty, runs hard routes to cover. Those double moves in the Slot sure made those DB's
look silly. Also looks like Cowing is really good in YAC and isn't afraid going over the middle. Essential in a great Slot WR.

Thanks for the vid Pulses, wouldn't mind Cowing in the mid to late rounds in the 2024 Draft. Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks a little undersized, but yeah, very shifty, runs hard routes to cover. Those double moves in the Slot sure made those DB's
look silly. Also looks like Cowing is really good in YAC and isn't afraid going over the middle. Essential in a great Slot WR.

Thanks for the vid Pulses, wouldn't mind Cowing in the mid to late rounds in the 2024 Draft. Cool

He's 5'11 175 he could use to put a little weight on maybe 10 lbs. He's a top 5 WR for next years class and currently has a 2nd round grade.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:23 PM)pulses Wrote: He's 5'11 175 he could use to put a little weight on maybe 10 lbs. He's a top 5 WR for next years class and currently has a 2nd round grade.

Not as undersized as I first thought and he is young, so could even gain a half inch or so.

Just got your PM and yeah, saw Cowing is ranked in the top 5 for 2024. Does seem like a good one. When I first saw this thread I 
overlooked that this was next years Draft so this could definitely be in play next year. Dude is shifty as hell with great YAC skills.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not as undersized as I first thought and he is young, so could even gain a half inch or so.

Just got your PM and yeah, saw Cowing is ranked in the top 5 for 2024. Does seem like a good one. When I first saw this thread I 
overlooked that this was next years Draft so this could definitely be in play next year. Dude is shifty as hell with great YAC skills.
Yeah i'm excited about this kid for sure !!
Reply/Quote