Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Combine Mock
After losing all three of our big name FA's, we sign DJ Fluker to help with the OL issues.  That being said, we look to the draft for help.

1.  Derek Barnett DE-  Tennessee
2.  Joe Mixon  RB -      Oklahoma
3.  Desmond King DB-  IOWA
4.  Anthony Walker LB- Northwestern
5.  Tyler Orloskey C-    West Virginia
6.  Ejuan Price LB-       Pittsburgh
7.  Erik Magnuson OT-  Michigan
8. George Kittle TE- IOWA

That's all for now.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
So many people are going to be so pissed if we take mixon in the second. I think he'll probably still be there deeper in the draft, but we'll see after his pro day.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 02:16 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: So many people are going to be so pissed if we take mixon in the second. I think he'll probably still be there deeper in the draft, but we'll see after his pro day.

6"0 3/4 228 4.43 40 35 inch vert 4.25 20 second shuttle 7.00 3 sone drill 21 bench.
Reply/Quote
I like Barnett at 9 since we really need a pass rusher. I think he could be the best pure pass rusher in the entire draft. His stats the last couple of years back that up as well and he played in the SEC. Mixon in the 2nd is something I am completely open to now. He was a guy I wanted to snag in the 4th or 5th but he isn't lasting that long. Kid made a terrible decision and there is no excuse for it but it was a few years back and he has stayed out of trouble and seemed to grow from it. I remember when Carlos Dunlap had top 10 talent but fell to the 2nd round because of a bad decision with drinking and driving. Violence against women and driving drunk are two of the worst things you can do but if you grow from those things like Dunlap has then you can still redeem yourself from when you were 18 or 19 years old. Mixon is being compared to LeVeon Bell talent wise....who wouldn't want to add that to this team? Good mock.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 01:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: After losing all three of our big name FA's, we sign DJ Fluker to help with the OL issues.  That being said, we look to the draft for help.

1.  Derek Barnett DE-  Tennessee
2.  Joe Mixon  RB -      Oklahoma
3.  Desmond King DB-  Iowa
4.  Anthony Walker LB- Northwestern
5.  Tyler Orloskey C-    West Virginia
6.  Ejuan Price LB-       Pittsburgh
7.  Erik Magnuson OT-  Michigan

I like it.  I'd prefer Mixon in the 3rd and one of the top guards or safeties with 2nd round pick, but otherwise I like the players a lot.  I also might use 4 comp for a tight end since this is such a good TE class.  
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 03:24 AM)pledgi Wrote: I like it.  I'd prefer Mixon in the 3rd and one of the top guards or safeties with 2nd round pick, but otherwise I like the players a lot.  I also might use 4 comp for a tight end since this is such a good TE class.  

Thanks!  I forgot about a TE.......i'll go add one now!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well this is what I would do outside of round 8
?
Reply/Quote