Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post-Game Annoyances
List the top 5 whiny comments we will have to suffer with for weeks if we don’t pull of a WIN

I’ll go first ..

1. It’s ALL the NFL’s fault for not giving us a chance at home field advantage

2. It’s all Zac’s fault. He is the worst coach in football

3. Lou sucks and has no idea what he is doing

4. We need to trade (…..?…….) asap
-The entire O-Line
-Bates
-Dax Hill
-CTB

5. My grandma and grandpa could replace a couple on this Oline
Reply/Quote
- Mixon can't block.

- Burrow holds the ball too long.

- This is why you don't give a kicker a nickname.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

1.  The refs were so one-sided! They missed this call, that call, NFL is rigged god the refs were awful.
Over the years, I have gotten so sick of listening to people piss & moan about the refs. It is the lamest thing to complain about when your team loses. 
Reply/Quote
Message Board posters who jinxed the team by talking about a loss

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I for some reason do not want to engage in this

This is throwing my superstitions all outta wack

Iv felt way more nervous for this playoffs than last for some reason.

I really wanna see Burrows work validated by a SB but this year the road just seems so tough. I just can’t fathom beating BAL, BUF, KC and PHI/DAL

But then again i could fathom Burrows 2020 Championship game where he went 31-49 against a top D with 5 TDS and no picks and he did it.

I couldn’t fathom him taking 8 sacks against the Titans and still delivering pass after pass.

So I’m still predicting a SB win but i just can’t see how it’s gonna happen . But that makes it fun to watch
-Housh
Reply/Quote
NFL IS RIGGED/HATES US AND THATS WHY WE LOST. Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote:
  1.  The refs were so one-sided! They missed this call, that call, NFL is rigged god the refs were awful.
Over the years, I have gotten so sick of listening to people piss & moan about the refs. It is the lamest thing to complain about when your team loses. 

It’s absolutely not if you lose a close game and they blow an obvious call. Pending how the rest of the game went. Sometimes they miss both ways
Reply/Quote
Zac got "out-coached"

Everything else will pale in comparison
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
#1 overall: Being pre-annoyed about the hypothetical posts on a message board regarding the outcome of a game that hasn’t even happened yet.
Reply/Quote
"Rigged" (which it is, in many ways)
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote:

Maybe, but doesn't mean there isn't merit to the claims.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Still waiting for

It’s God’s fault. He knew the Bengals were wearing white so He made it snow to make it harder for JB to find his targets. lol

All so silly.

FACT:

If we lose, it’s bc we were out-played and/or out-coached.

We have the talent to win. We either executed and played better …or we didn’t.

Period.

/The End.
Reply/Quote
Let's fight the urge to want to be ahead of the convo by waiting to see if they win. Anything short of a Super Bowl win is going to stir up some serious whining. Did we ever think we'd get there in terms of expectations? Let's win today and then trash these type of threads.

Edit: my current annoyance is debating driving to KC, if I can afford it as a whole and the time away. That's a good annoyance to be ready for.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:39 PM)pally Wrote: Message Board posters who jinxed the team by talking about a loss

I'd like to also add Message Board posters who jinxed the team by talking about a win.
Reply/Quote