Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Malone
Pure talent & soul. I’m a fan.

What do you guys think?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 08:30 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Pure talent & soul. I’m a fan.

What do you guys think?

A name I've been hearing a lot lately. I just looked him up. Turns out I've heard him around. He doesn't stand out to me. I think that I e just gotten too old for mainstream hip hop. It just doesn't do it for me. I don't hear the rhymes that I used to love.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Agree with Jason. I don't get it. I'm officially too old and lame. I've basically listened to punk, thrash metal, classic rock, and old school hip-hop since I was 15. I have not evolved in 27 years, lol.
Reply/Quote
He's boring, recycles a ton of lyrics and has a shitty attitude to boot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He does more than hip hop. He has a great cover of a Dylan tune as well as other acoustic covers. His song ‘Feelin Whitney’ is damn good in my opinion -it isn’t hip hop either.

I don’t know what his more popular songs are off the top of my head because hip hop really isn’t my thing. I’ve watch a few interviews with him & he hasn’t come across as anything but nice. Admittedly, I haven’t seen them all. I have read stories of everyday people running into him & those stories tend to confirm he’s genuine.

Hopefully you guys listen to more than what they play on the radio or what’s popular from not just this guy but other artists as well. Rock isn’t dead, it’s just hard to find.
Reply/Quote
Eh, I wouldn't call him rock either; if anything, he's more rap than rock, 100%.

And I certainly wouldn't call him a "rockstar," lol.

Rock has never been dead and never will be; its just breathes life via it's more, "modern," sub-genre, Alternative, which has sucked ass for nearly 2 decades now.

And Post Malone is a stupid name too lol
Reply/Quote
not a fan at all
Reply/Quote
Rock music comes in many forms, including hip hop, which became popular through the punk rock scene & why NWA is in the R&RHOF, although for the most part, I’m not a fan of the R&R HOF.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 01:00 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Rock music comes in many forms, including hip hop, which became popular through the punk rock scene & why NWA is in the R&RHOF, although for the most part, I’m not a fan of the R&R HOF.

too many non rock artist in the Hof to truly be a R&R hall of Fame

hip hop and rock are not the same thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 03:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: too many non rock artist in the Hof to truly be a R&R hall of Fame

hip hop and rock are not the same thing.

Indeed.

Hip-Hop came from Rap and R&B, absolutely NOT rock.

The HOF thing is BS anyways, which is why there are popstars in there.
Reply/Quote