Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post SB Mock
(02-08-2017, 01:44 PM)Whatever Wrote: Adultery is actually an incorrect use of the word on my part.  Tom admitted to cheating on the pregnant Bridget Monehan with Giselle right after he dumped her.  Then he refused to be present for the birth of their child.  However, even though they were together for over 3 years, they were never married, so it technically isn't adultery.

Is it even cheating if they were already broken up?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 01:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is it even cheating if they were already broken up?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know that most teams have someone with character issues. It's a necessary evil when trying to find success. The problem I see is an accumulation of character issues and knuckleheads. You take a risk on a player and it doesn't work, you can cut him because they aren't a cornerstone. You have multiple character risks on your team? Then you start heading towards issues because it becomes an epidemic of sorts.

I'm against Mixon. I can't find it in myself to root for him, nor can I find myself to root for many others who have done such things over the course of time. I know this is probably short-sighted and not fair to the player, but it just feels wrong to me, and then we move into a category of wanting success for a team, but disliking the actions of someone wearing the jerseys. It's a strange conundrum.
Reply/Quote