Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFCN Division Champ Party thread
The boys are having fun and showing out together. Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzj1KTzOnM
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Imma try to see if they’ll let me chill for the next one.

I’m not big on cigars, and I’m kinda chubby now, but I got good jokes occasionally.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It is a little early. Save them cigarillos for the SB boys. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:35 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is a little early. Save them cigarillos for the SB boys. Rock On

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:35 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is a little early. Save them cigarillos for the SB boys. Rock On

They’ll just smoke better cigars for that… Cool

Reply/Quote
Congrats to the Bengals, seriously. And I'm excited for this team, even though I'm a newer fan (as soon as Joey B got drafted, bought my first Bengals jersey within the hour he was picked).

I made a bet with multiple friends that Burrow was the real deal and he'd take you guys to the playoffs in his rookie years but they were convinced nothing could save the franchise.

I'm ecstatic for the whole team and all of you. Much love!
Reply/Quote
I'm partying alone but partying , nevertheless. I'm watching and listening to highlights from today's game and chowing down on some late night eats. Too hyped up to sleep!!!
Reply/Quote
why can't mixon use those dance moves on the field instead of getting 1-2 yards sometimes
Reply/Quote
I was convinced our team would get slaughtered in a offensive shootout wit K.C
Watching the game.. Burrow adapted as if he felt as if this was college ball and if he had that ball last he delivers
This guy is more than capable
Swagger with quiet Leadership
Reply/Quote
Who was that in the yellow jacket rocking the plumber's crack? Dance like no one is watching LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This gets me really upset, they are celebrating without me, I would have hopped on a plane and flown to celebrate among them with this glorious victory. Hell, just watching the last 3 minutes of the game was glorious. Not getting in, not getting in, not getting in, OK, we kick it in. VICTORY! Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:54 AM)Spider Wrote: I was convinced our team would get slaughtered in a offensive shootout wit K.C
Watching the game.. Burrow adapted as if he felt as if this was college ball and if he had that ball last he delivers
This guy is more than capable
Swagger with quiet Leadership

I came to the conclusion that this team is very capable of adapting. Game after game we start out so slow, I kept wondering why, even with Andy and Carson, opening TD drives were pretty common. Not with this team, but as the game progresses, it's almost as if they get gather all they need to know in the first 3 drives and boom, full speed ahead thereafter.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:15 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I came to the conclusion that this team is very capable of adapting. Game after game we start out so slow, I kept wondering why, even with Andy and Carson, opening TD drives were pretty common. Not with this team, but as the game progresses, it's almost as if they get gather all they need to know in the first 3 drives and boom, full speed ahead thereafter.

They do start slow right
Maybe a young coach learning to win and all the talent he has aint so bad
Also maybe they are so young they dont give a shit about this teams last 30 years of sadness
i dunno
Im enjoying it
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Spider Wrote: They do start slow right
Maybe a young coach learning to win and all the talent he has aint so bad
Also maybe they are so young they dont give a shit about this teams last 30 years of sadness
i dunno
Im enjoying it

They don't know what they don't know. 

Shoutout to you all from over here in Australia, the next few weeks are going to be amazing. Just wish I was a little closer to it, but i will be riding every game.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’ll just smoke better cigars for that… Cool

Yes sir.  Wink

(01-03-2022, 10:15 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I came to the conclusion that this team is very capable of adapting. Game after game we start out so slow, I kept wondering why, even with Andy and Carson, opening TD drives were pretty common. Not with this team, but as the game progresses, it's almost as if they get gather all they need to know in the first 3 drives and boom, full speed ahead thereafter.

The only reason I picked us to lose was that we start out slow. Just the way we are, we learn the Defense early and then then 
about the 2nd quarter we unleash our weapons through Burrow. This team just beat the hardest team to beat in the NFL right 
now and we did it at Home where we weren't playing our best this season. 

So not only did we beat the Chiefs we reestablished our Home field advantage. Smirk
Reply/Quote