Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Postgame pressers

Reply/Quote
I have only been able to watch the Burrow presser so far, but man he looks completely dejected and frustrated. Sucks seeing the team be this bad.
Reply/Quote
Does Zac have the guts to sit his injured QB?
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
When you say "We gotta get better" etc. it's like sending an email to 10 people expecting 1 person to take ownership and reply and handle it.

The reason to be concerned is CTB is giving up a bomb a game at the minimum, game changing plays, and the offense looks like kenny picket rookie year.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
>

"Must...avoid...eye...contact"
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Fingers in ears and repeat "LALALALALALALA!"  Just gotta get better at inserting fingers in ears and keep practicing LALALALALALALA..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I stopped wasting my time watching these awhile ago.

The robotic played down “the sky is not falling, we just need to do better, we need to execute, they have a good team” speeches are so played out and annoying.

They both same the same scripted crap ad nauseam
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 07:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: I stopped wasting my time watching these awhile ago.

The robotic played down “the sky is not falling, we just need to do better, we need to execute, they have a good team” speeches are so played out and annoying.

They both same the same scripted crap ad nauseam

Key & Peele had a great skit with player interviews. All about the same.

Reason why people go nuts when a player speaks like an actual human.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 10:32 PM)Destro Wrote:

Lolol. That is SPOT on man lol
Good stuff lol
Reply/Quote