Sunday, February 3rd:

New England vs LA Rams 6:30PM
Reply/Quote
Rams
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl LIII:

Sunday, February 3rd:

New England vs LA Rams 6:30PM

As much as I hate to pick the Patriots, I just think Brady is too much for the Rams.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Rams
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Rams

Well, looks like we'll have an outright winner.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 11:43 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, looks like we'll have an outright winner.

I figured we might as well have an outright winner but I do think the Rams can win it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Patriots
Reply/Quote
This Sunday I decided to have a Super Bowl party at the apartment's community room where I live. It will just be chips and dip mostly.

My first thought about this Super Bowl was that it would be a scripted carbon copy of the one two years ago where Tom Brady beat the Falcons. Now, my thoughts are a little different.

The NFL may script it so the Rams win, which would stimulate fan interest in the huge Southern California market. With the Raiders possibly moving to nearby Vegas their sights could be on that, also.

Bengals fans take notice because it was not long ago that the Rams were a nothing kind of team, one that the Bengals soundly beat in 2015 and in 2011 there was the "F-bomb over the air" incident during a game played in St. Louis. Even their first year in L.A. (2016?) the fans cheered louder for the other team and they lost most of their final games on the way to a 5-11 season or something like that. People were wondering if putting pro football back in L.A. was a good thing. Then, they got a new coach and a new staff and things seemed to turn on a dime.

So, Sunday I'll be rooting for the Rams because I have lived near both of the places where they have played and maybe even the NFL realizes it's time for the Brady/Belichick era to end gracefully for the benefit of the sport. But, I'll be prepared for, and not surprised by yet another Tommy "miracle."
Reply/Quote
The Patriots.  Duh.  Its come full circle from 2002.  Expect another late score to seal the deal for the 'goat' TB.  (Term 'goat' used loosely)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Patriots by 10
Reply/Quote
Must be a first. Won both the regular season and postseason contests. Rams were totally shut down. See you all next year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 12:57 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Patriots by 10

13-3 you called it and should get honorable mention.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Damnit, can’t believe I missed this thread. Oh well, would have chosen rams by 3 anyway.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote