Philadelphia
Reply/Quote
Philadelphia
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Philadelphia
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I take the opposite of Nate whenever he picks.

Reply/Quote
KC
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Chiefs

I just think the Chiefs are more tested than the Eagles having just played the best team in the NFL and beating them
narrowly. The Eagles haven't faced a QB close to Mahomes and the Chiefs are healed up. Mahomes ankle should be
much better than when he played us, Kelce shouldn't have any back problems this game. Pacheco could go off, this
dude is a spark plug.

I think the Eagles might keep it close but I think the nod goes to the better QB in the end. Hurts isn't quite on Mahomes
level yet, nor may he ever be.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2023, 03:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I take the opposite of Nate whenever he picks.

Did you HarleyDog? Lol  Hilarious
Looks like as bad as my Regular Season Pick'em was for once I got the Postseason Pick'em Trophy! Rock On

Here is to turning around my Regular Season Pick'em next season!!!Cheers
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 10:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did you HarleyDog? Lol  Hilarious
Looks like as bad as my Regular Season Pick'em was for once I got the Postseason Pick'em Trophy! Rock On

Here is to turning around my Regular Season Pick'em next season!!!Cheers

Forget it, Buster. I'm running it back. I didn't really care about the post season picks this year. I was more focused on winning $70 at work in our pickem league. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2023, 02:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Philadelphia

I love how I picked Philly here still bitchy about KC beating us then bet my coworker that KC would win after I cooled off and didn’t come back here to change it.

Las Vegas F’d me in regular season. I kept picking them and when I smartened up on them and picked against them their asses won
Reply/Quote