6:30PM Kansas City vs San Francisco
Reply/Quote
Kansas City 59pts
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
KC even though I have no way to win this contest. lol 65 points
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
San Fran... (it makes me sick to pick either of these teams)

Ill say 37 total points
Reply/Quote
'niners  (50 total pts in the SB, if we're doing the tiebreakers thing)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 11:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 'niners  (50 total pts in the SB, if we're doing the tiebreakers thing)

Yes to the tiebreakers thing

I'll go 49ers
Reply/Quote
So is this Tie Breakers like Price is Right? Closest without going over? (i was 1 point away for regulation points lol did not account for OT ) or just the closest?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: So is this Tie Breakers like Price is Right?   Closest without going over?  (i was 1 point away for regulation points lol did not account for OT )   or just the closest?

Just the closest that being rfaulk34 who said 50. You said 37 actual total points 47

Now for example lets suppose both you and rfaulk34 were 1 point away from the actual total of 47.  One is 1 point under and the other is 1 point over. In this case the one who is 1 point under would win
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2024, 09:08 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: Just the closest that being rfaulk34 who said 50. You said 37 actual total points 47

Now for example lets suppose both you and rfaulk34 were 1 point away from the actual total of 47.  One is 1 point under and the other is 1 point over. In this case the one who is 1 point under would win

That's exactly how i do it at work. Closest overall unless equal distance, then it's the under as the final tie breaker. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's exactly how i do it at work. Closest overall unless equal distance, then it's the under as the final tie breaker. 

Congrats....

damn overtime lol
Reply/Quote