Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pouncey being released from Miami
He's leagues better than Bodine even with his questionable hips.When he's on the field he's a difference maker.Id love for us making a run at him.
Reply/Quote
So would I but there are people that think bodine should stay and that Redmond and Westerman are nfl starting guards that have earned that spot lmao.... this o line needs help badly. And right guard is one of those spots however it comes 3rd to tackle and center. But to say we have Westerman and Redmond like we are fine at rg is comedy. Hope we go after this dude tho too
Reply/Quote
Cant be much better then Bodine if hes never on the field. Pouncey is always hurt, that's a pass for me.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 02:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Cant be much better then Bodine if hes never on the field. Pouncey is always hurt, that's a pass for me.

U my friend are the problem. Hurt or not he’s better than bodine. Bodine hearthy hurts this team. And if pounced can pass a physical and get his hips cleared like Cordy and his foot then his hips don’t bother me. Bodine bothers me.... I’d bring in everyone for that starting center job. as a bengals fan we will pass on u as a fan.
Reply/Quote
If he can pass a physical I hope we go after him. I don't want the same clown looking him over that checked out Antonio Bryant either.Hes leagues ahead of Bodine though.Stop fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Bodine ranks in the bottom of Ptt stats on centers every year.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 02:33 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: So would I but there are people that think bodine should stay and that Redmond and Westerman are nfl starting guards that have earned that spot lmao.... this o line needs help badly.  And right guard is one of those spots however it comes 3rd to tackle and center.  But to say we have Westerman and Redmond like we are fine at rg is comedy.  Hope we go after this dude tho too

Westerman and Redmond looked good in the final 2 games vs 2 teams trying to lock down a playoff spot.

them with boiling and a possible draft pick will solidify the OG spot for the year.

If Pollock wants Bodine back I'm fine with it...  I also think if that was the case it would have already happened
Reply/Quote