Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Rankings
Rodgers and Dalton have been about dead even...but the Bengals have more impressive.

Both teams have beaten the Chiefs and the Seahawks...at home. Their other combined opponent records are...

Ravens (1-4), Raiders (2-3) and Chargers (2-3) = 5-10
Bears (2-3), Rams (2-3) and 49ers (1-4) = 5-10

Literally Cincinnati and Green Bay are identical in these aspects.
Reply/Quote
It's an absolute joke that Atlanta somehow jumps up 3 spots ahead of us and Denver after needing a pick 6 in OT to beat Washington and we have a comeback win against arguably the best defense in the NFL and don't move up at all.
Guess I should expect nothing less out of ESPN.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It's an absolute joke that Atlanta somehow jumps up 3 spots ahead of us and Denver after needing a pick 6 in OT to beat Washington and we have a comeback win against arguably the best defense in the NFL and don't move up at all.

It shows that they don't respect us as much as they do those other teams.  Never mind we beat both last year and we weren't nearly as good as what we are now.  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It's an absolute joke that Atlanta somehow jumps up 3 spots ahead of us and Denver after needing a pick 6 in OT to beat Washington and we have a comeback win against arguably the best defense in the NFL and don't move up at all.

I agree. Not sure what they saw out of Denver and ATL victories besides two qb's that struggled, and were bailed out by their D. Def not a dominant performance worthy of moving into the top 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Meanwhile cbssports has us at #3. Glad someone is paying attention.
Reply/Quote
I boycotted ESPN a long time ago and it feels good lol. Seriously if a game I want to watch is on espn, I find a stream. I refuse to be counted towards their ratings. Dont go to their site or click links to them either. There are a ton of better sports sites out there.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:50 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Meanwhile cbssports has us at #3. Glad someone is paying attention.

NFLN too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote