Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice Squad moves...
Signed LB Kendall Donnerson, released OT Josh Knipfel. Doesn't really make much sense to me, unless they just had no hope for Knipfel
Reply/Quote
I guess, the extra kicker is on the active roster to stay.

Thought maybe he'd be the move to replace Sutherland.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Memo to team...

WE NEED OL
Reply/Quote
I don't understand what the problem is with kicking the tires on Larry Worford. This guy blocked successfully for years for Drew Brees.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 05:59 PM)cajuncowboy Wrote: I don't understand what the problem is with kicking the tires on Larry Worford. This guy blocked successfully for years for Drew Brees.

He opted out of the season. I don’t think he can play for anyone until next year.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 05:59 PM)cajuncowboy Wrote: I don't understand what the problem is with kicking the tires on Larry Worford. This guy blocked successfully for years for Drew Brees.

Our one scout hasn't made it to the south yet. Mikey isn't paying for those miles.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 06:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: He opted out of the season. I don’t think he can play for anyone until next year.

In general, a player cannot opt back in.  However, in Warford's case, he may opt back in, as he wasn't on any team's roster.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29607350/takeaways-deadline-players-opting-2020-nfl-season-coronavirus-concerns

Quote:One other note: ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that free-agent guard Larry Warford is opting out of the season, but since Warford is not on a team, his decision is not binding. Opt-out decisions for players on rosters are irrevocable -- i.e., if you opt out, you can't opt back in. But in a case such as Warford, there's nothing stopping him from changing his mind and signing with a team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Hard to say, but I know we are not the only team in the league that is desperate for O-line.  And no other team has signed him either.
Reply/Quote