Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Schematic Look at How Joe Burrow and the Bengals Can Attack the Raiders' Defense
Here's a decent breakdown of the Raiders' defensive style, and how the Bengals can go about beating it.

Overall, I don't see them playing the run the way they did the first time around, but blitzing isn't really their style. If they stick to what they do best, you could see a fair amount of Tee and/or Chase being single covered on the outside, and with how well the Bengals played down the sidelines the last couple games, I think Burrow and the receivers have a hell of a day (weather permitting).

Schematic Look at How Joe Burrow and the Bengals Can Attack the Raiders' Defense
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems, flats, and wheel routes a great cover 3 beaters.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If people are on Twitter and don't follow him already, do follow @bengals_sans (the guy who wrote this article).

He only played OL until HS (so no coaching background), but he REALLY knows his shit and he REALLY is on top of schemes, play design, playcalls, etc.

I've given props to him many times on here, but will never not praise the great work he does.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If they really try single covering Chase and Higgins get ready for the Bengals offense to explode - KC tried that to their great detriment...
Reply/Quote
I need to bump this for later when I can watch it. Wink
Reply/Quote
This dude is so good at breakdowns. Love it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote