Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice Squad
LBs and OTs should be beating down our doors to get those last two practice squad spots.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:31 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Really glad to see Henderson is still around, I was surprised he didn't stick on the 53. Same with Schreck over Carter.

Can't blame the guy for going to a team with more chances to make the roster at his spot. 

I Like Schreck but Carter will take over Core's role on ST.  He is solid but I hope he stays healthy.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:35 PM)Shady Wrote: We still have Willis.  :andy:and Tate.

And Morgan.  He looked good but Bryant had bear claws and can make grabs.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here's Miller's draft profile:

Miller has been a stalwart on the line for UCF during their mega-successful run over the past two seasons. He was voted second-team All-American Athletic Conference as a junior and senior, though he started at right tackle for all 13 games in 2017 and left tackle in 2018. Miller started all 13 games at right tackle as a sophomore, as well, and started eight games as a redshirt freshman. He played baseball, football (All-Region as a senior), and basketball at Coffee High School in Douglas, Georgia.

Thanks TP.  He might be the kind of athletic OT that ZT and company covet as UCF ran that wide-open spread offense.  That being said, they were very successful rushing the ball as well.  I'm sure he's just a developmental and he will likely only be able to unseat a Dugas, not Smith.  
Reply/Quote
T- Wyatt Miller officially added to PS, so one spot left.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 03:39 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: And Morgan.  He looked good but Bryant had bear claws and can make grabs.  

I hope the decision to keep Malone (however temporarily) over Bryant doesn't come back to bite us. Bryant looked like a great backup for Boyd. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote