• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pratt improving
He still has a way to go but the trend is going the right direction

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Vigil too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm surprised he graded so well against Cleveland cuz he had a few missed tackles but I do believe he got at least one TFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta love when the two opposing RBs go for 134 rushing yards (5.6 YPC)/1 rushing TD, plus 3 catches for 51 yards.... and the opposing QB beats your LB in a footrace to get another rushing TD. Yet the two LBs are graded positively, somehow.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A 28 point improvement is pretty eye opening. Glad to see it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well, the defense isn't giving up historic rushing yardages any more...so you'd have to think the 1st 8 games would be our worst of the worst.
Reply/Quote
Ditching Brown was addition by subtraction. Pratt is proving to be a good pick for the new coaches. 15 years and Marvin couldnt draft a LB to save his life.
Reply/Quote
PFF's metrics are questionable.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 03:50 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Ditching Brown was addition by subtraction. Pratt is proving to be a good pick for the new coaches. 15 years and Marvin couldnt draft a LB to save his life.

Appears to be the case....kind of odd that it affected Vigil's play that much. You can easily see Pratt's improvement in every game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 03:25 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm surprised he graded so well against Cleveland cuz he had a few missed tackles but I do believe he got at least one TFL.

Depends how much those missed tackles affect overall performance according to PFF.
They might be more noticed and criticized by fans but not considered as much of a deal in PFF scoring.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote