Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pratt not clear afterall
Dehner reporting Pratt did not have a 2nd negative test today. He will be inactive

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Uugggggggg
Reply/Quote
Damnit Pally. This is not the news I wanted to wake up and read.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And the first thing that happens in 2022? Someone poops in my coffee....Ugh.

No matter, they will overcome.

And maybe he can get a 2nd negative test today.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And the first thing that happens in 2022? Someone poops in my coffee....Ugh.

No matter, they will overcome.

And maybe he can get a 2nd negative test today.

Sadly no

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:43 AM)pally Wrote: Sadly no

Damnit, Pally!  I am not going to shoot the messenger, but my virtual water pistol is cocked and ready to fire at someone.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Damnit, Pally!  I am not going to shoot the messenger, but my virtual water pistol is cocked and ready to fire at someone.   Hilarious

lol…no worries, I can take it. I have experience.
At my former job, they called me “the black cloud of doom” because it was my job the give the not always rosy business forecast. It did not endear me to me coworkers Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:50 AM)pally Wrote: lol…no worries, I can take it.  I have experience.
At my former job, they called me “the black cloud of doom” because it was my job the give the not always rosy business forecast.  It did not endear me to me coworkers Cool

Someone used a GIF of Michael in "The Office" saying "Why are you, the way you are" to the usual Fred bait, and I think he was talking to Toby, the poor HR guy that MIchael just hated.  

I used to laugh so hard at Toby's face any time Michael would not include him or insult him in some way.  

In reality, Michael would be walked to the door about 5 times an episode in today's "woke" world, but it is still funny to watch.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Someone used a GIF of Michael in "The Office" saying "Why are you, the way you are" to the usual Fred bait, and I think he was talking to Toby, the poor HR guy that MIchael just hated.  

I used to laugh so hard at Toby's face any time Michael would not include him or insult him in some way.  

In reality, Michael would be walked to the door about 5 times an episode in today's "woke" world, but it is still funny to watch.

It would've never been as funny without Toby's deadpan, monotone delivery.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen is also not going through pre game warmups. Something to watch

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 12:25 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It would've never been as funny without Toby's deadpan, monotone delivery.

Truth....typical HR
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote: Brandon Allen is also not going through pre game warmups. Something to watch

Thanks for sharing but if we need him, this game is already lost anyway. lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: Thanks for sharing but if we need him, this game is already lost anyway. lol.

for sure...however, he did finally come out 

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote: Brandon Allen is also not going through pre game warmups.  Something to watch

Why would anyone want to watch Brandon Allen not warming up?
Reply/Quote