Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prayers: Brother Has Covid.......
My brother tested positive for Covid. He's doing ok right now but we're just hoping that it doesn't get worse and that it hasn't spread to anyone in my family that has been around him. Obviously, me getting it from him would be the worst but I haven't seen him in a few days and I wasn't too close to him when I was, so we should be ok there.

My family is all masking up again because they don't want to get it or risk giving it to me.

Covid seems like it's flaring up in the area again, which is sad because it seemed like it was under control and things were getting back to normal.

If you have a free second, please say a prayer for my brother and my family or just send us some good thoughts and vibes if prayer's not your thing.

I appreciate it very much.
Reply/Quote
Prayers for you and your family Brad. Hopefully it's not too bad. My wife and I just got over it. It wasn't too bad but I don't speak for everyone. If he's concerned he should probably see a Dr. since there seems to be a few treatment options out there right now that we didn't have before. Also, your correct that there seems to be an uptick in cases. Our local hospital in Greenville, OH is on total reroute. I saw on Dayton news last night that Kettering is also rerouting patients to other hospitals. Neither is a capacity issue, they just don't have the manpower to treat everyone since many heathcare workers are exiting. But there is an uptick. In the last 3 weeks, out entire office with the exception of 2 people have been out for covid.

Good luck to you and yours.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Prayers for you and your family Brad. Hopefully it's not too bad. My wife and I just got over it. It wasn't too bad but I don't speak for everyone. If he's concerned he should probably see a Dr. since there seems to be a few treatment options out there right now that we didn't have before. Also, your correct that there seems to be an uptick in cases. Our local hospital in Greenville, OH is on total reroute. I saw on Dayton news last night that Kettering is also rerouting patients to other hospitals. Neither is a capacity issue, they just don't have the manpower to treat everyone since many heathcare workers are exiting. But there is an uptick. In the last 3 weeks, out entire office with the exception of 2 people have been out for covid.

Good luck to you and yours.

Much appreciated.

I'm glad that it wasn't too bad for you and your wife and hopefully it's not too bad on my brother.

I'm wondering if we're heading for more lockdowns.
Reply/Quote
Your brother, and your entire family have our deepest thoughts and sending healing vibes.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Much appreciated.

I'm glad that it wasn't too bad for you and your wife and hopefully it's not too bad on my brother.

I doubt we have anymore lockdowns. We know more about the virus now than we did at the beginning. Plus, we can't afford another lockdown.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Your brother, and your entire family have our deepest thoughts and sending healing vibes.

Thanks brother. 

Pray for everyone so that this whole thing doesn't get out-of-hand again.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thanks brother. 

Pray for everyone so that this whole thing doesn't get out-of-hand again.

sending good vibes to your bro. 
Hopefully he has a VAX to maybe keep him out of hospital?? 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Much appreciated.

they can only lock you down is you let them.....  not an animal in a pen...   No lockdowns for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:46 PM)kalibengal Wrote: sending good vibes to your bro. 
Hopefully he has a VAX to maybe keep him out of hospital?? 
Yep.

He has the vax and the booster "they offered it to him when he took me. He didn't ask or anything," so I probably shouldn't be as worried as I am.

I actually didn't even think about that until now because I just heard "he has Covid" and started freaking! 

THANKS for the reminder!
(12-14-2021, 06:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they can only lock you down is you let them.....  not an animal in a pen...   No lockdowns for me.

Yeah but you might not have a choice if they shut businesses and restaurants down because there won't be anything to do.

I guess I kind of didn't let them lock me down COMPLETELY since I started doing my waving deal.
Reply/Quote
My wife got Covid right before Thanksgiving. Her only symptoms were no sense of taste or smell. Due to having a few of the co-morbidities, her doctor had her get an antibody infusion, saying that can greatly reduce the risk of having any serious complications from Covid.

Not sure if that might be something for your brother. Can’t hurt to ask his doctor.

We’re both fully vaccinated and I’ve since had my booster shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:47 PM)bjf123 Wrote: My wife got Covid right before Thanksgiving. Her only symptoms were no sense of taste or smell. Due to having a few of the co-morbidities, her doctor had her get an antibody infusion, saying that can greatly reduce the risk of having any serious complications from Covid.

Not sure if that might be something for your brother. Can’t hurt to ask his doctor.

I'll let him and my family know. Thanks.

I haven't heard much else, so I assume he's doing ok.

By the way, did I ever mention my initials are BJF- Bradley Joseph Fritz?! LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'll let him and my family know. Thanks.

I haven't heard much else, so I assume he's doing ok.

By the way, did I ever mention my initials are BJF- Bradley Joseph Fritz?! LOVE IT!

Wait... Thats FJB backwards. It's all coming together now.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:47 PM)bjf123 Wrote: My wife got Covid right before Thanksgiving. Her only symptoms were no sense of taste or smell. Due to having a few of the co-morbidities, her doctor had her get an antibody infusion, saying that can greatly reduce the risk of having any serious complications from Covid.

I think you have to have a Dr. referral for that. However, some homeopathy stores are offering it to whoever wants it. They give you an infusion on a walk in.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My brother tested positive for Covid.

If you have a free second, please say a prayer for my brother and my family or just send us some good thoughts and vibes if prayer's not your thing.

I appreciate it very much.

Glad to! Prayer is definitely my thing.
Reply/Quote

The monoclonal antibody infusion was an absolute game changer for me. I was completely asymptomatic in 48 hours.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 10:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Glad to! Prayer is definitely my thing.

Thank you brother...........  prayer is the only reason that I'm still alive, much-less able to move and think ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Any updates yet Bradley? Hope still doing alright?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 01:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Any updates yet Bradley?  Hope still doing alright?

Haven't heard anything else and my family would send out an update if anything bad were going on.

I'm just going to try and enjoy the night but I'll check in tomorrow and let you know if anything changes.

Thanks brother.

A friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend so we went out drinking for a good part of the day and that helped keep my mind off things. 
Reply/Quote