Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Draft Mock
I did this draft on fanspeak with a couple exceptions. I didn't just take the best player available because logically some of these players are expected to go much earlier and fanspeak loves to give "gifts" that wouldn't happen in real life. The only exception is Deion Jones who I think will go in the third, but dropped to the forth. I debated taking another DT, but with sims back and the guys we drafted last year I couldn't see us over investing in the position. I really debated taking DE in the third round, but Jack Allen sticks out to me and we could use a center/guard with a wrestling background who can eventually take over at those roles or serve as a backup. I also debated on taking Oakman because he fits our mold and could really benefit from learning from a guy like michael johnson. Overall I'm very satisfied with this Mock being realistic and beneficial to our team.

24: DT JARRAN REED
ALABAMA

55: WR STERLING SHEPARD
OKLAHOMA

87: C JACK ALLEN
MICHIGAN STATE

122: OLB DEION JONES
LSU

161: WR KOLBY LISTENBEE
TCU

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: I did this draft on fanspeak with a couple exceptions.  I didn't just take the best player available because logically some of these players are expected to go much earlier and fanspeak loves to give "gifts" that wouldn't happen in real life.  The only exception is Deion Jones who I think will go in the third, but dropped to the forth.  I debated taking another DT, but with sims back and the guys we drafted last year I couldn't see us over investing in the position.  I really debated taking DE in the third round, but Jack Allen sticks out to me and we could use a center/guard with a wrestling background who can eventually take over at those roles or serve as a backup.  I also debated on taking Oakman because he fits our mold and could really benefit from learning from a guy like michael johnson.  Overall I'm very satisfied with this Mock being realistic and beneficial to our team.

ALABAMA

OKLAHOMA

MICHIGAN STATE

LSU

TCU

If your draft would come true,I would consider it an A+ dude.I love Deion Jones and Sterling Shepard and of course Mr.Jarran Reed who is just a monster stud.We could be the number one D in the land.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: I did this draft on fanspeak with a couple exceptions.  I didn't just take the best player available because logically some of these players are expected to go much earlier and fanspeak loves to give "gifts" that wouldn't happen in real life.  The only exception is Deion Jones who I think will go in the third, but dropped to the forth.  I debated taking another DT, but with sims back and the guys we drafted last year I couldn't see us over investing in the position.  I really debated taking DE in the third round, but Jack Allen sticks out to me and we could use a center/guard with a wrestling background who can eventually take over at those roles or serve as a backup.  I also debated on taking Oakman because he fits our mold and could really benefit from learning from a guy like michael johnson.  Overall I'm very satisfied with this Mock being realistic and beneficial to our team.

ALABAMA

OKLAHOMA

MICHIGAN STATE

LSU

TCU

Wow, great if this happened. Love all 5 players here.

Just doubt Reed, Shepard, Allen and Jones make it to these picks.

All seem a bit too late but would be awesome.

Listenbee is my sleeper Wideout this draft. He can Return kicks too if some don't know.
Reply/Quote
If this draft happened for us I would be extremely happy!

Who Dey!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Your title made me laugh. "Pre Draft Mock"...are you gonna do a post draft mock too? If so you better get all the picks correct lol jk

As for your picks they would be sweet, easily one of the best mocks/best case scenario
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 11:39 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Your title made me laugh. "Pre Draft Mock"...are you gonna do a post draft mock too? If so you better get all the picks correct lol jk

As for your picks they would be sweet, easily one of the best mocks/best case scenario

I thought it was funny as well =)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote