Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pre-Game Plans for Non-Cincy Residents
So, for those of you like me who don't live in or around Wincinnati nor are traveling to said city this weekend, what are your pre-game plans?

Me, I'm planning on watching all the highlights from Bengals wins this season on Youtube.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
My pregame plans are pretty boring. I'm going to do some cleaning around the house, exercise, and probably play with my cats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My pregame plans are pretty boring. I'm going to do some cleaning around the house, exercise, and probably play with my cats.

Are they Bengal tigers? Are they tigers, at least? Are they cats that are striped at least?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, for those of you like me who don't live in or around Wincinnati nor are traveling to said city this weekend, what are your pre-game plans?

Me, I'm planning on watching all the highlights from Bengals wins this season on Youtube.

Great idea; I'm watching Flemloraps right now, so I'll make some breakfast and I'll look through all of the highlights as well!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Cooking breakfast now, beer is on ice, UK plays at 1:00 & then our Bengals. Gonna be a good Dey.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, for those of you like me who don't live in or around Wincinnati nor are traveling to said city this weekend, what are your pre-game plans?

Pre-game plan: hoping shit don't happen at work so I can get out in time to catch kickoff.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Are they Bengal tigers? Are they tigers, at least? Are they cats that are striped at least?  Mellow

Fail by me. One is white and one is black. I'd be solid if this was our helmet:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2021_06_24_at_3.31.07_PM.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ll be in the backyard sacrificing anything I can get my hands on to the football Gods while finishing countless silver bullets in two drinks per can.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:42 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll be in the backyard sacrificing anything I can get my hands on to the football Gods while finishing countless silver bullets in two drinks per can.

Just don't upset Jobu by drinking his rum, we should be all set.
Reply/Quote
My twin girls birthday party. Gonna have to cut out a little early to catch the game.
Needless to say, the wife isn't the happiest, but she's put up with this Bengals crap for a long, long time now.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I wanted to go to the game but the Steelers making the playoffs ruined that... We decided a two day playoff party. I picked up the keg this morning so it's on ice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:52 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: My twin girls birthday party.  Gonna have to cut out a little early to catch the game.
Needless to say, the wife isn't the happiest, but she's put up with this Bengals crap for a long, long time now.

I thought the game was part of the party entertainment?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We're getting a pond put in, so I'm cutting down some trees to clear the land. I'm going to try to watch some pregame. I usually DVR the games and never watch any pregame so I'm looking forward to some Bengal hype, hopefully.
Reply/Quote
I am watching all the Bengals pregame and highlights I can. Will workout in a bit, beer is on my back deck (35 degrees), vodka and wine cabinet stocked. I'm gonna dominate that beer like the Bengals will the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
Cardiac doc told me to take it easy and he's a Bengals fan in SC so I guess I oughta follow doctors orders.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My pregame plans are pretty boring. I'm going to do some cleaning around the house, exercise, and probably play with my cats.

Yep. The basement is a mess. I need to spend a couple hours cleaning that up so i can put the rest of the Christmas decorations away neatly. 

Full disclosure...the TV i use by the pool is kept hanging on the wall down there when not in use, so that will be on. *insert sheepish grin here*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Going to pick up some weed, some good meat and hang out with my dad and watch the game.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I debated back and forth between do I want to have people over, smoke a brisket and some wings, and have a playoff party, or do I want nobody around so I can concentrate on the game. I decided on the latter, so I'm messing around on the computer, watching some pre game coverages, and have my Skyline ready to cook at 4. If they win this week, I may switch it up next week. (Still have to have the Skyline though.)
Reply/Quote

Same. Everything has to be spotless before a game.   NO distractions.. I got espn gameday on in the backround...
Reply/Quote

Yeah I like my place to be clean before the game starts.

Cause you know how easily a mess can be made when lots of food, football and weed are being consumed!

Munchies!!!  Who Dey Tiger
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote