Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pre-Game Plans for Non-Cincy Residents
Got up early and took care of my business already. Then rolled some fatty's up and going to make some Skyline chili dip before game begins, plus getting pizza for those coming over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I will be headed down to the stadium around 2:30. My daughter is going to be at some bar with her friends and I’ll meet her there and we will walk on to the game. Part of me wishes I could just go into a four hour coma and wake up with a win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, for those of you like me who don't live in or around Wincinnati nor are traveling to said city this weekend, what are your pre-game plans?

Me, I'm planning on watching all the highlights from Bengals wins this season on Youtube.

Gonna make some pork loin, sauerkraut, mozzy sandwiches and watch Bengal vids and pregame on the big screen.

Then will get to the brewskies.Cheers
Reply/Quote
Grabbing some beer and some coneys from skyline on the way home from work here in about an hour and watching whatever pregame shows are on.
Reply/Quote
Had breakfast at The echo, then went to the dispensary in pleasant ridge to stock up on edibles.
Reply/Quote
Spare a thought for us fans from across the Pond... we've had a few hours more today than you guys have to get nervous about this game! Fortunately, I've had other sports (my beloved football... I'm not saying soccer) to keep me from thinking about this game all day.

I'm just hoping I'll be able to be quiet enough at 12:30am (when the game is due to finish, if in regulation) to not get the neighbours angry at me.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:01 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Spare a thought for us fans from across the Pond... we've had a few hours more today than you guys have to get nervous about this game! Fortunately, I've had other sports (my beloved football... I'm not saying soccer) to keep me from thinking about this game all day.

I'm just hoping I'll be able to be quiet enough at 12:30am (when the game is due to finish, if in regulation) to not get the neighbours angry at me.

Poor bugger. Let it out anyways lol

A Playoff win for our Bengals after all these years is reason enough. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:17 PM)treee Wrote: Grabbing some beer and some coneys from skyline on the way home from work here in about an hour and watching whatever pregame shows are on.

You're lucky! I don't live in the area and would kill for some from directly from the restaurant. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Poor bugger. Let it out anyways lol

A Playoff win for our Bengals after all these years is reason enough. Mellow

Fortunately, this is England on a Saturday night. They'll be drunk anyways  Hilarious

It's the Wife I'm worried about! Might get a bollocking tomorrow  Shocked
Reply/Quote
Longtime lurker since 2010 on the Old Boards… Happen to be on vacation in Puerto Rico and expecting a beer and wine soaked Bengals win in the Caribbean!!! Who Dey!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:31 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: Longtime lurker since 2010 on the Old Boards… Happen to be on vacation in Puerto Rico and expecting a beer and wine soaked Bengals win in the Caribbean!!! Who Dey!!!!

Warm weather and a Bengals win sounds sweet!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:32 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Warm weather and a Bengals win sounds sweet!

Being from South FL I can tell you first hand that is! There’s not many of us but they do exist
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: probably play with my cats.

So is that what they call it nowadays? 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So is that what they call it nowadays? 

[Image: flirty-zack-galifianakis.gif]
Reply/Quote
Getting ready to shred some BBQ chicken. Cousin and her family, ex-coworker and his wife and my daughter and her man is coming over for the game. We are watching it in the mancave and will have a great time watching it on a 12X12 screen in stereo with a fridge full of beer, margaritas and wine.

Reply/Quote