Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict 42 and 72.
Who do you got? Are we going to stick to our big board and go BPA despite possible needs not being at the top? Or are we going to make sure we address a major need (LB)?

42: Rock Ya-Sin (BPA)

72: Mack Wilson/Germaine Pratt (BPA/NEED)

I feel like we need to go defense with these picks. If Ford is there at 42, we can't pass him up. I'd be fine with Risner as well.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
42 - Parris Campbell

72 - Blake Cashman or Tevon Coney
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
42. Greedy Williams
72. Blake Cashman
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:43 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: 42 - Parris Campbell

72 - Blake Cashman or Tevon Coney

Parris Campbell would blow this offense wide open!

Not a fan of Cashman, I'd rather take Pratt
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:51 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Parris Campbell would blow this offense wide open!

Not a fan of Cashman, I'd rather take Pratt

I am a huge fan of both really. I also like David Long from West Virginia and Ben Burr Kirven. This linebacker class isn't as bad as some are saying but I wouldn't reach for a Mack Wilson in the 2nd for one either. The value is going to be there for a really solid linebacker in the 3rd and 4th rounds.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Pick 42: WR Paris Campbell OSU
Pick 72: CB David Long Michigan

At this point we get another LB day 3 and call up Zach Brown to come in for a year.
Reply/Quote
I know some people want a QB for the future... What about Trading for Rosen? hes not very expensive for the next 3 years gives us time to integrate into the system and learn from Dalton a bit.

Might be able to grab with the 3rd round pick and a 2020 pick...

Outside of that... Tonight has to be defense imo if there is any value at the positions when we are picking.
Reply/Quote
Dalton Risner and Mack Wilson. I will also predict that bengals will package together some of those 6th round picks to move u to get Wilson in the 3rd when he falls.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:39 AM)Takedown Wrote: Who do you got? Are we going to stick to our big board and go BPA despite possible needs not being at the top? Or are we going to make sure we address a major need (LB)?

42: Rock Ya-Sin (BPA)

72: Mack Wilson/Germaine Pratt (BPA/NEED)

I feel like we need to go defense with these picks. If Ford is there at 42, we can't pass him up. I'd be fine with Risner as well.

do we need another CB?

Jackson
Dennard
Kirkpatrick
Webb
Russell.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:59 AM)Okeana Wrote: Dalton Risner and Mack Wilson.  I will also predict that bengals will package together some of those 6th round picks to move u to get Wilson in the 3rd when he falls.

I think regardless some of those 6th's get used today to move around. I really like Risner, but I just personally don't want to listen to the 2015 parallels for months. 
Reply/Quote
2nd - BPA (Williams, Thornhill, Campbell, Samuels)

3rd - LB (Pratt, Cashman, Coney)
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: do we need another CB?

Jackson
Dennard
Kirkpatrick
Webb
Russell.

yes we do lmao

Reply/Quote
Rock Ya-Sin
Miles Boykin
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think regardless some of those 6th's get used today to move around. I really like Risner, but I just personally don't want to listen to the 2015 parallels for months. 

Yea I like a choice of Risner too but it is almost like bad Karma to even consider it.  
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:06 AM)Synric Wrote: Rock Ya-Sin
Miles Boykin

And Justin Hollins day 3! haha
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: And Justin Hollins day 3! haha

We all have our favorites lol and they do want another Edge guy...I dont think he will be there though.

Edit: Watching Boykin reminds me of Marvin Jones coming out. It always seemed like MLJ was slowing up at the top of his routes because of bad QB play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:07 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea I like a choice of Risner too but it is almost like bad Karma to even consider it.  

I wouldn't hesitate to improve the team with quality players of high character just because a few people will ***** and moan.  They will ***** and moan regardless =)

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: do we need another CB?

Jackson
Dennard
Kirkpatrick
Webb
Russell.
I like Jackson and Dennard is okay who will probably be gone next year. Yeah I think if we don't address it early this draft we'll just have to in the next. LB probably should wait until round 3-4.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:59 AM)Okeana Wrote: Dalton Risner and Mack Wilson. I will also predict that bengals will package together some of those 6th round picks to move u to get Wilson in the 3rd when he falls.

This would be solid. Offensive line issues would be fixed and we’d get a LB who can cover people.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:17 AM)Okeana Wrote: I wouldn't hesitate to improve the team with quality players of high character just because a few people will ***** and moan.  They will ***** and moan regardless =)

I will admit that I was sour with Pitt jumping us. I had a feeling Bush would be gone regardless, but with who jumped us is what pi$$ed me off. Williams is going to be great. I hope Bush isn't now.

Reply/Quote