Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict 42 and 72.
Can I amend my answer to trade back to around 60 and then pick up an additional 3rd?
Reply/Quote
If they can get Ford in the 2nd get him and put the O line nightmare behind us. Have him play RG. He looks to me like the definition of a RG.

Stick with BPA. 

Trade/Free agent LB? Stop gap LB until next year if you have too.

3rd round pick- BPA - hopefully LB.

Can't fill roster holes and reach with high draft picks 1 to 4 rounds.

Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
I think the main problem is there is just not a 2nd round prospect LB in this draft. Wilson, Cashman, Coney, Joseph and Pratt are good in the 3rd round. Great in the 4th. And then players like Takitaki, Burr-Kirven and Long would be good in the 4th round. But there isn't a single player that I'd be happy to see us take at 42.

That was the main reason I wanted Bush in the first.

There are quality OTs in the 2nd round, but no quality LBs in the 2nd round at all.

I just hope we don't reach for Wilson or Pratt in the 2nd round purely out of need. That'd really put a damper on this draft for me.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:33 PM)Okeana Wrote: he looked like someone eating at taco bell in demolition man

[Image: 5cc2469c240000680038b56f.jpeg]

[Image: ToELLTF.png]
Looks like someone trying to hard to be cool. Glad we didn't take this asswipe now.
Reply/Quote
Irv Smith #42, Germaine Pratt #72.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)Okeana Wrote: let's say we get jonah williams, dalton risner, and mack wilson.  Would you trade all 3 of those players for Devin Bush?  They did

LMAO stupid bastids.
Reply/Quote
Drew Lock
Hakeem Butler
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:16 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: How much of a reach tho?  I dont see him making it out of the 2nd round....and only cuz we pick early we claim it to be a reach.  id love to trade back and still get him but unlikely.  its our biggest need and hes next  best player available at the position...is it really a reach?..idk

May be my lazy answer to some, but it just depends on the Bengals Draft Board and where they have him. It's going to be tough to really screw up this pick. We can take OL and I would never look back, or we can take a LB like Wilson which imo is a bit of a reach at 42, but I wouldn't be mad by any means. There is a lot of good value LB's in rounds 3-4.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 04:49 PM)Takedown Wrote: May be my lazy answer to some, but it just depends on the Bengals Draft Board and where they have him. It's going to be tough to really screw up this pick. We can take OL and I would never look back, or we can take a LB like Wilson which imo is a bit of a reach at 42, but I wouldn't be mad by any means. There is a lot of good value LB's in rounds 3-4.

I actually like Germaine Pratt more than Mack Wilson now, Wilson was really bad at the 3 cone drill and that is the most telling drill of the Combine and the Pro-Days in my opinion. Have to be able to change direction quickly in the NFL. Lots of LB's look great in college, have bad 3 cone drill numbers and fail in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Bobby Okereke is a name to keep an eye on at Linebacker.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hoping Ford falls to us at 42, in which case I'd roll up the stairs, hold my Lightwriter up to the microphone, and type in Ford's name with an exclamation mark!

[Image: Lightwriter.jpg?itok=BarPqJqZ]

That would solidify our line and actually make it a strength!

For 72, I'd go Wilson or Pratt.

Okereke also might be a good pick at 72 that's not getting much hype.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:33 PM)Okeana Wrote: he looked like someone eating at taco bell in demolition man

[Image: ToELLTF.png]

He looked like a magician that almost got out of the straight jacket. As to 42/72:

Cody Ford
Drue Tranquill
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Bobby Okereke is a name to keep an eye on at Linebacker.

Takitaki man, Takitaki...
Reply/Quote

My sons Halloween costume from a couple years back was the first thing that popped into my head...
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR1CnHD7dWuDPxZSHjQR...a0bggQeRvp]
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Scenario 1:

I say trade up from 42 to grab Murphy -CB. He is worth it.
72: Deebo Samual -WR

Scenario 2:

42: Zach Allen-edge/DT
72: David Long -CB

Scenario 3:

42: Smith, Jr. -TE
72. Edoga -OT/G

Side Note: Those that want Cashman -LB should know that his injury history is significant.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 06:55 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Scenario 1:

I say trade up from 42 to grab Murphy -CB. He is worth it.
72: Deebo Samual -WR

Scenario 2:

42: Zach Allen-edge/DT
72: David Long -CB

Scenario 3:

42: Smith, Jr. -TE
72. Edoga -OT/G

Side Note: Those that want Cashman -LB should know that his injury history is significant.

Scenario 3 and hope a good LB falls to us or we trade up into the late 3rd for him.
Reply/Quote
Ugh... I went and watched some film on Parris Campbell. I really hope.he's there now lol......

42: Ford/Campbell/Ya-Sin/Winovich

72: Wilson/Pratt/Samuel
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
That costume is embarrassing.

How in the world did he think that looked good. Yikes.

Is the white thing around his neck a very large (XXXXXL) white garter belt that he is wearing like its a trophy?

Have fun in Pittsburgh.

Shocked 
Reply/Quote
Jachai Polite and Blake Cashman
Reply/Quote
I got TE and Pratt right!
Reply/Quote