Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict 42 and 72.
(04-26-2019, 11:23 AM)Takedown Wrote: I will admit that I was sour with Pitt jumping us. I had a feeling Bush would be gone regardless, but with who jumped us is what pi$$ed me off. Williams is going to be great. I hope Bush isn't now.

let's say we get jonah williams, dalton risner, and mack wilson.  Would you trade all 3 of those players for Devin Bush?  They did

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)Okeana Wrote: let's say we get jonah williams, dalton risner, and mack wilson.  Would you trade all 3 of those players for Devin Bush?  They did

Shit, I wouldn't trade any two for Bush and I am a big Bush fan. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:23 AM)Takedown Wrote: I will admit that I was sour with Pitt jumping us. I had a feeling Bush would be gone regardless, but with who jumped us is what pi$$ed me off. Williams is going to be great. I hope Bush isn't now.

Also Bush looked like a moron in that clown outfit he wore.  I'm kinda glad we didn't draft him

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:21 AM)Takedown Wrote: I like Jackson and Dennard is okay who will probably be gone next year. Yeah I think if we don't address it early this draft we'll just have to in the next. LB probably should wait until round 3-4.

We have the worst linebackers in the league by farrrrrrr and the worst defense in the  league by far and you wanna draft a corner for next year and wait for a linebacker in rounds 3 and or 4 in a draft this year that is considered a weak linebacker class.  SMH right on dude. 

I hope we go Mack Wilson at 42 and then Dru Samia.  Defense gets better now and our offensive line is just NASTY!!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)Okeana Wrote: let's say we get jonah williams, dalton risner, and mack wilson.  Would you trade all 3 of those players for Devin Bush?  They did

No argument whatsoever brother. I think they gave up way too much for the kid and I hope he is a bust. I'm more than content with Williams and I love a lot of the players that we have left for us to pick from.

I'd be more than happy with fixing the o-line completely in round 2 and being done with it. No LB imo is worthy of being picked at 42 unless they feel he wouldn't be there at 72. Of course, we could move up from 72 to take who we want at LB (if we want anyone at all) as you predicted, but I'd be happily shocked if we traded up. Happily.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:27 AM)Okeana Wrote: Also Bush looked like a moron in that clown outfit he wore.  I'm kinda glad we didn't draft him

I didn't see Bush's outfit, because I was still blinded by Murray's pink suit his mommy picked out for him..... Cool
And what the hell is the NFL going all Hollywood with the Red carpet Bullshit?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:27 AM)Okeana Wrote: Also Bush looked like a moron in that clown outfit he wore.  I'm kinda glad we didn't draft him

Yeah that was a turn off for sure. Maybe I'm being judgmental, but holy crap that was ridiculous lol

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:27 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: We have the worst linebackers in the league by farrrrrrr and the worst defense in the  league by far and you wanna draft a corner for next year and wait for a linebacker in rounds 3 and or 4 in a draft this year that is considered a weak linebacker class.  SMH right on dude. 

I hope we go Mack Wilson at 42 and then Dru Samia.  Defense gets better now and our offensive line is just NASTY!!

I think you will find some good LBs in Rd3 and 4 actually! 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:27 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: We have the worst linebackers in the league by farrrrrrr and the worst defense in the  league by far and you wanna draft a corner for next year and wait for a linebacker in rounds 3 and or 4 in a draft this year that is considered a weak linebacker class.  SMH right on dude. 

We have the worst LB's in the NFL? You don't say...…

I wouldn't be at all upset with Wilson at 42, but it will be a reach. Maybe we can trade down and then select him? I'd be cool with any scenario involving us selecting a LB day 2. Chill dude

Reply/Quote
Hoping ol or db in 2. Risner, ford or Murphy

Db or te maybe in 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

the value might not be good for the LBers on the board when we pick...  It happens.

We had the worst defensive scheme in the league for much of the year but play great improved when marvin took the defense over.
Reply/Quote
I think they will either go Irv Smith or Parris Campbell at 42

I think they will go Tevon Coney at 72
Reply/Quote
at 42, I'd love to see Irv Smith or Deebo Samuel.
At 72, give me Mack Wilson, Germaine Pratt or Te'Von Coney.

One name I haven't seen a lot of buzz about is Tre Lamar. What do people think of him? Maybe the 3rd or 4th round if we haven't filled the need yet?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:32 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yeah that was a turn off for sure. Maybe I'm being judgmental, but holy crap that was ridiculous lol

lol that was my first though..  Its like man this dude looks like he belongs in pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:35 AM)Takedown Wrote: We have the worst LB's in the NFL? You don't say...…

I wouldn't be at all upset with Wilson at 42, but it will be a reach. Maybe we can trade down and then select him? I'd be cool with any scenario involving us selecting a LB day 2. Chill dude

How much of a reach tho?  I dont see him making it out of the 2nd round....and only cuz we pick early we claim it to be a reach.  id love to trade back and still get him but unlikely.  its our biggest need and hes next  best player available at the position...is it really a reach?..idk
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol that was my first though..  Its like man this dude looks like he belongs in pittsburgh

he looked like someone eating at taco bell in demolition man

[Image: 5cc2469c240000680038b56f.jpeg]

[Image: ToELLTF.png]

Reply/Quote
Ive changed my tune... a little lol

we should finish this draft like this

Mack Wilson LB
Armani Oruwariye CB
Dru Samia OG
Vosean Joeseph LB
Zach Gentry TE
Dontavious Russell DT
etc
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: do we need another CB?

Jackson
Dennard
Kirkpatrick
Webb
Russell.

I would say yes. Corner is such a rotational position where you get lots of short term injuries and where to be a true starter you usually have to be highly drafted. Personally I'd hold 7 corners on the roster if I had enough good ones to justify it. Defenses win championships and with DLs no longer being allowed to hit the QB without getting a penalty, that means great pass coverage.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol that was my first though..  Its like man this dude looks like he belongs in pittsburgh

Yeah, thank goodness Pittsburgh got rid of all their drama queens....and now they've drafted someone who is sure to be another one lol

Reply/Quote
I THINK they will go:

2. Rock Ya-Sin
3. Cody Barton

I WANT them to go:

1. DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel or Parris Campbell
2. Cody Barton

Reply/Quote