Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict AFC North Final Standings
(09-03-2018, 08:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not seen one expert cover Shazier loss and major impact of not replacing him. He was a stud athlete and playmaker, hard to replace elite players when it was not planned.

He's been replaced by journeyman Jon Bostic.  Not really a lateral move.  Vince Williams, the other ILB has always been just a guy.  Better shit-talker than football player.  Couple that with their traditional issues in the secondary (ancient Joe Haden and bust candidate Artie Burns), and you have a vulnerable defense.  Can't pretend they don't have some studs in the front seven, though.  Watt/Dupree and the front 3 are pretty nasty.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Browns 4-12

Surprised so many think the Browns will win 8 games. I know they changed QB’s, and added some nice pieces like Landry, but going from 0 wins to 8 wins in one offseason would be quite a jump. They also still have Hue Jackson who makes Marvin look like Belichick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Browns 4-12
Reply/Quote
Bengals 10-6
Steelers 10-6
Ravens 9-7
Browns 8-8
Reply/Quote
Bengals 16-0
Browns 13-3
Ravens 13-3
Steelers 13-3

Bengals sweep AFCN
Browns, Ravens and Steelers all split

Bengals get First Round Bye and Homefield Advantage throughout.
Steelers and Ravens get Wildcards because SoS is stronger than the Browns.

Ravens beat whoever in Wildcard Weekend
Steelers beat whoever in Wildcard Weekend

Bengals beat Ravens in Divisional Round

Bengals be Steelers in AFC Championship Game

Bengals beat whoever in the Super Bowl 119-0
Andy Dalton Super Bowl MVP with 947 yards passing 12 TD's and 0 INT's
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see. The Steelers do have some weaknesses (receivers outside of Brown, secondary) but are still the most complete team in the division. The Rats are just not that good and the Clowns are the Clowns.

Steelers 9-7
Bengals 9-7
Rats 8-8
Clowns 3-13
Reply/Quote
I will stick to what I predicted for our Bengals

Bengals 12-4
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Browns 4-12

I'm also predicting with our new Defence that we clean sweep the Steelers this season
Reply/Quote
Bengals 16-0
Squeelies 0-16
Rats 0-16
Stains 1-15.

Well I can dream anyway .
Hackenburg comes off the ps bench and wins super bowl MVP and shocks the entire sporting world into drunken silence for the next 30 years..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Steelers can suck my left nut. That turd qb7 has never had a losing season. They're long overdue and it happens this year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Browns 8-8
Ravens 6-10

Flaco goes down, they struggle flip flopping between the backups. Ben goes down too only for Rudolph to step in and win a few. Browns shock the league after a poor start. Of course I don't wish for anyone to get injured, well other than Pitt and I know Flaco and Ben have been pretty reliable but their age starts to show this season. We get in as a WC only to loose Oakland.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11-5
that shitbag team from east of here 10-6
Baltiwhore 8-8
Cleveland 5-11
Reply/Quote
Bengals 10-6
Squeelers 10-6
Ravens 9-7
Browns 6-10

Tough fight in North this season I'd bet
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 01:17 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Browns 8-8
Ravens 6-10

Flaco goes down, they struggle flip flopping between the backups. Ben goes down too only for Rudolph to step in and win a few. Browns shock the league after a poor start. Of course I don't wish for anyone to get injured, well other than Pitt and I know Flaco and Ben have been pretty reliable but their age starts to show this season. We get in as a WC only to loose Oakland.

Are you forgetting how #7 always wins with both legs broken after his dog dies and wife runs away with the milkman? It's always written by some hack in the "NFL department of impossible scenarios to make the golden boys look like world beaters." 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 10:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: Are you forgetting how #7 always wins with both legs broken after his dog dies and wife runs away with the milkman? It's always written by some hack in the "NFL department of impossible scenarios to make the golden boys look like world beaters." 

True, but his age has got to catch up with him. The thing that sucks is I think Pitt will be just fine with Rudolph.
Reply/Quote
Steelers: 11-5
Bengals: 10-6
Ravens: 7-9
Browns: 5-11

Really feel like this is the end of the line for the Steelers with Bell likely gone after this season and Roethlisberger nearing the end of his career. This division is there for the taking next couple of years and I like the moves the Bengals have made in the offseason to position themselves. Browns very well could be right there with the Bengals if Mayfield works out at QB. As for the Ravens, I like their defense but am not a believer in Joe Flacco or Lamar Jackson. They look like an 8-8 type team for the foreseeable future unless Jackson ends up being a real NFL QB.
Reply/Quote
Ravens ......10-6
Bengals......10-6
D-Bags.......7-9
Browns.......6-10

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not sure if we win the division or not.

Bengals 9-7
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Browns 2-14

If our O-line unit can play better as the season progresses, then I can see another couple of wins for us.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11-5
Ravens 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Browns 7-9
Reply/Quote
Bengals 12-4
Steelers 11-5
Ravens 9-7
Browns 5-11
Reply/Quote
Steelers 11-5