Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict BW Webb's three year contract value.
(03-14-2019, 09:05 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Hobson says 4.5 million per

8th team/7th year's a charm is what I have always heard.

Age 29 and after being cut/wave 6 times is when a CB really comes into their own.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just heard he allowed a 126.3 passer rating last year and was one of the worst cornerbacks in the league. Fml I seriously doubt even Fred can’t justify this. Never mind. I’m sure he can.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:12 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Just heard he allowed a 126.3 passer rating last year and was one of the worst cornerbacks in the league.  Fml I seriously doubt even Fred can’t justify this.   Never mind. I’m sure he can.

Odell, Landry, and JuJu are def licking their chops.

Who am I fooling. They aren't giving this team a second thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well...its pretty clear the new staff is getting the guys they want. We just have to hope these players pan out.
Reply/Quote
Interesting, 3 yrs for 3 mill/yr is my guess. Will the bengals bring AJ McCarron now that he's been released by the raiders?
Reply/Quote
Poole 1 year 3.5 million with Jets.
Reply/Quote
We f'n sign another player no one else is looking at to a 3 year deal?

WTF?

Is this team trying to create new holes? It's almost like they want to lose but want it to look like they are trying to get better.

When Mike Brown read The Art of the Deal I think got some of the concepts backwards.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:40 PM)BengalChris Wrote: We f'n sign another player no one else is looking at to a 3 year deal?

WTF?

Is this team trying to create new holes? It's almost like they want to lose but want it to look like they are trying to get better.

When Mike Brown read The Art of the Deal I think got some of the concepts backwards.

They are probably giving Zac and his coaches 3 yrs in Cinci.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:40 PM)BengalChris Wrote: We f'n sign another player no one else is looking at to a 3 year deal?

WTF?

If people are suggesting he's making bad business decisions, outright lying, and cutting corners to save a few bucks, I'd say he's doing a great job of following The Art of the Deal lol
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 12:16 AM)NKURyan Wrote: If people are suggesting he's making bad business decisions, outright lying, and cutting corners to save a few bucks, I'd say he's doing a great job of following The Art of the Deal lol

:/

Reply/Quote
I can't. Oh my goodness.

Only the bungles can completely suck the excitement out of a new coaching hire, one several years overdue, before the guy even coaches his first game.

I'm starting to think Mike Brown just watched "Major League" for the first time.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:12 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Just heard he allowed a 126.3 passer rating last year and was one of the worst cornerbacks in the league.  Fml I seriously doubt even Fred can’t justify this.   Never mind. I’m sure he can.

I think our analytics department has a formula error in their player evaluation reports. 
Reply/Quote