Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Cowboy's O-Line Under the Piano Man
http://www.wicz.com/story/37824279/can-music-help-professional-athletes-reach-higher-heights

So as we see the Piano man's curse infect Dallas' population, I wanted to make a thread for people who want to discuss his potential impact on what's been on of the NFL's best O-lines.

I'm personally glad he got the Dallas job. I needed him to stay in my life, and the Dallas gig does that. Cowboys are my girlfriend's home team. But in the end, I think their line either gets slightly worse or takes a nosedive.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
They'll be fine.

It's not until he has to replace players that we will see his true impact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 10:17 AM)jj22 Wrote: They'll be fine.

X2

They'll just ignore PA. We won't see anything different unless he's there a few years.
Reply/Quote
Ho ho!

On GMF this morning, they were talking about how, "they still have the best oline in football," to which I though, "yeah, we'll see how PA destroys them..."
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 10:24 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: X2

They'll just ignore PA. We won't see anything different unless he's there a few years.

he doesn't coach them so they should be fine
Reply/Quote

This.  Once he gets "his guys", and then goes on to coddle them with arm pads in practice......then we'll see problems.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Only thing that matters is he ain't our problem any more. As far as the Cowboys go, the earth could open up and swallow the organization whole and I wouldn't bat an eye.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 11:07 AM)McC Wrote: Only thing that matters is he ain't our problem any more.  As far as the Cowboys go, the earth could open up and swallow the organization whole and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I knew some people whose lives and homes were destroyed by the organization that is the Dallas Cowboys..I lived just a little down the road from the new stadium when they were kicking people out of their homes to make room for overpriced parking space. There one day, gone the next and the people living in the apartment complexes that were leveled had to go elsewhere with very little notice.  Most people didn't read about the lost lawsuits over displacing 1000s of people . If the entire building crumbled to the ground I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Yep, I also predict someone will post how good “his” o line is doing at some point this season and say all of the fans that wanted him gone were wrong and stupid lol
Reply/Quote
This is the best part of being a Bengals fan. We get to laugh at a team giving a 1 year contract to a dud coach we kept on staff for over 20 years. Nice.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 09:45 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://www.wicz.com/story/37824279/can-music-help-professional-athletes-reach-higher-heights

So as we see the Piano man's curse infect Dallas' population, I wanted to make a thread for people who want to discuss his potential impact  on what's been on of the NFL's best O-lines.

I'm personally glad he got the Dallas job. I needed him to stay in my life, and the Dallas gig does that. Cowboys are my girlfriend's home team. But in the end, I think their line either gets slightly worse or takes a nosedive.

Thoughts?

I don't think the Cowboys O-line will be as good as it was under Pollack but that is a very polished O-line and those are the type
of Lineman PA has done well with. Now, if there are a lot of injuries on that OL a nosedive definately could happen under PA.
Reply/Quote