Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Score Week #2
Back by popular demand, this week's random game of the week features two schools known for their Big Bang Theory's.  Two schools known as their conference's "Ivy league" representative.  PhD's, fraternaties, sororities, oh my!  Always known for their never give up attitude, these teams scratch and claw for every yard gained, every first down wears on their opponents, its a war of attrition.  Can you guess this match up yet?  One is a purple cat and the other is a blue diablo. 

That's right!!!!!  Who is going to come out on top?

The Northwestern Wildcats

vs

those Duke Blue Devils

And as always, every week, the winner gets their all expense paid holiday to their couch!!!!!  Good luck Gentlemen!!!!  May the force be with you all.

Ba-zinga!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
17-10 Duke.
Reply/Quote
21-13 Duke
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
20-13 wildcats
Reply/Quote
I wasn't off by much and I was the only one to predict a wildcats win.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 09:02 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I wasn't off by much and I was the only one to predict a wildcats win.

You have one of those Gray's Sports Almanacs, don't you? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 10:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You have one of those Gray's Sports Almanacs, don't you? Ninja

I wish, I'd be one rich SOB if I did.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:20 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: 20-13 wildcats

You are on FIRE!!!!! 

Once again, Mallorian69 comes the closest with his score prediction and picks up the all expense paid trip to the living room this week!  You need to go out and buy yourself a lottery ticket. 

Stay tuned for next weekend's blockbuster Predict the Score contest and see if Mallorian69 can make it 3 weeks in a row!   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote