Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Score Week #3
Alright, alright, alright!  Can anyone topple our weekly champion, Malorian69, who has almost correctly predicted the outcomes of each of our weekly contests?  Who knew the uncanny abilities Malorian69 possesses?  I'm not sure even he knew he was "that" good.  Wink

So, to test your premonition skills, this week's contest pits two top 25 ranked teams squaring off in Mean Gene Oregon, that's right Autzen Stadium is where our show goes to this weekend as the 18th ranked Fighting Utes of Utah travel to Mean Gene Oregon to take on the 13th ranked, water fowl known as the Fightin' Ducks of Oregon

And don't forget the prize!  An all expense paid trip to your living room!!!  No hassle, watch all the action on your HDTV, get up and grab a beverage whenever you need it, make a pit stop after so many beverages with NO waiting in line. Yell at the wife or girlfriend to fix you a sandwich. Seriously, does it get any better than that?  Good luck to all of our players this week!  May the best premonition win! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking we need to take Malorian to Vegas?

27-24 Oregon
Reply/Quote
Oregon 38
Utah 28
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Ducks all the way in this one. 48-27. And no, I'm not that good I'm even better!
Reply/Quote
Damn I was WAY off on that one.
Reply/Quote