Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Score Week #4
Looks like only Malorian69 can stop Malorian69 as no one won last week's Predict the Score contest.  No one was able to win the free trip to their couch/living room!  Can someone come up with the title this week? 

There's a lot of good games going on this week, a lot of top 25 matchups. For example you have #6 Notre Dame traveling to #12 Clemson. There's also a couple SEC gems as Alabama goes on the road to Georgia and Florida takes on Ol' Miss.  Lots o' great games this week in the Big Ten as well.  An undefeated Iowa Hawkeye team travels to Mad town to take down those stinkin' Badgers of Wisconsin and the Golden Gophers of Minnesota goes to Chi-town to take on the Purple PowerCats of Northwestern.  With all these great matchups happening, its impossible to pick one of these games.

So, this weeks contest will test your knowledge of college football and comes to us courtesy of Jack Trice Stadium as the 0-3 Rock Caulk JayHawks of Kansas take on the 1-2 Whirly Bird Cyclones of Iowa State.  Two schools, known for their powerful basketball programs, will get it on in a powder puff matchup on the gridiron.  It'll be a pillow fight for the ages. IF actually watched, this game could set college football back years, maybe even decades.  Why Kirk Herbstreit and the crew from College Gameday is not at Ames Iowa this weekend, I do not know.  So, best of luck to you gentlemen!  Even I will attempt my pyschic skills with you all this weekend.  I want that free trip to the couch! 

My prediction is

Kansas-  9
ISU     -  10
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
24-0 Cyclones.

Kansas is not the same program these days since it beat Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl several years ago.
Reply/Quote
Iowa State - 24
Kansas - 6
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Iowa State 38
Kansas 14
Reply/Quote
Iowa state 26
Kansas 13
Reply/Quote
bengal_fan_in_torontoIowa State 38
Kansas 14

Congrats!  You have correctly picked the score this week!  Enjoy that trip to your couch!  

Congrats on Michigan winning today!

Tune into next weekend for another Predict the Score contest! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 09:14 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: bengal_fan_in_torontoIowa State 38
Kansas 14

Congrats!  You have correctly picked the score this week!  Enjoy that trip to your couch!  

Congrats on Michigan winning today!

Tune into next weekend for another Predict the Score contest! 

funny...i didn't leave my couch all weekend regardless LOL.

FYI Hawk...wedding is Aug 20.  her family still isn't sure if they will have the reception in Iowa or in Chicago.  Lot of the fam is in Cicero and in the big D.  I'm crossing my fingers it's in Chicago to tell you the truth.  Great town.

if it were in the late fall or something then i could make the trip to a football or Bball game or something but if its in the dead of summer I'm thinking we can make 3-4 days out of it being in Chicago.
Reply/Quote