Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Score Week #5
Rivalry Week?  Yes! Its always Rivalry Week here at PtS!  This week we are brought to you by the good people of Athens OH for the huge Battle for O-H-I-O!  No, there's no Urban in this game, in fact, its a rural area where we hang out.  There is no BuckNuts dropping on your head.  There's no dotting the I.  But what we do have is a heated rivalry where brother vs. brother bloodshed has been spilt.  Mothers vs. daughters.  Fathers vs. sons. Biblical proportions. Old Testament, real wrath of God stuff here. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.  Sixty minutes of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes.....the dead rising from their graves! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria when these two teams meet!  That's right,  we have the  Miami (OH) Redhawks battle the Ohio Bobcats.

The prediction center here has Ohio favored by a double digit of -16.  Who will take home the crown of being Ohio's greatest college football team?  I say.......

Miami (OH)- 17
Ohio          - 25

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bobcats 30
Redhawks 8
Reply/Quote
Ohio-35
Miami (OH)-10
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Cats-42
Hawks-13
Reply/Quote
Ohio - 35
Miami of Ohio - 13
Reply/Quote
28-17 Cats
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote