Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Score!
Each week I will choose a random game and all you have to do is predict the correct score. The winner each week gets a beautiful all expenses paid trip to your living room each and every time you win!

Are you ready?

Did I get you hooked?

Ok, Let's do this then! This weeks game is a heated rivalry game! It's the earliest rivalry game each year. But for people of this state, it's on par with Bedlam, The Civil War, the Apple Cup, and the Iron Bowl. Cousin vs cousin, brother against brother, cats vs dogs. This game is for the pretigious Cy-Hawk trophy. That's right, this game is

the little brothers of Iowa State Cyclones

Vs

the Almighty Iowa Hawkeyes
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Iowa: 28
Iowa State: 21
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Iowa 31
Iowa state 17
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 05:40 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Iowa 31
Iowa state 17

Mallorian69, you are the big winner for the all expenses paid vacation to your living room!!  You successfully predicted the correct score in this weeks contest.  The Iowa Hawkeyes resoundedly handed the little Cyclones their first loss of the year by the score of 31 to 17.  Congratulations!!!!
Tune in next week when we have two more hotly contested teams compete for superiority on the ol' gridiron. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
OMG! I can't believe it! Its a dream come true!

I would like to thank all of my fans for their support. I would also like to thank my gay dog and cat. Through their love for each other as an interspecies couple I have learned that all things are possible.

Last but not least I would like to thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster. All hail His Noodly Goodness!
Reply/Quote
are we playing again this week? i'm in.
Reply/Quote