Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the rest of the season....
We go 6-3.... you heard it here first!!!! Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We go 6-3.... you heard it here first!!!! Cool  Cool  Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]

....but seriously I hope they lose every one of them.
Reply/Quote
I do predict some sort of win or two that gives Mike Brown the minuscule shred of "proof" that it is smart to roll into 2020 without going through the rigors of making any changes or just making very minor ones.

Remember, with Williams back next year we're gonna have two 1st round picks brand new! No need to do anything other than get healthy and get 'em next year. Dalton will beat some schlub squad and 2020 will be another "win now" season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
IF Green comes back, they can possibly finish 2-14 with wins against the Jets and Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
Just enough wins to blow the draft
Reply/Quote
I'm not even in the mood to be funny, clever or insightful. It's just going to be a lot of shit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon.. It'll be nothing but sunshine and lollypops and rainbows and.... Sing along if you know the words..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:44 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'm not even in the mood to be funny, clever or insightful. It's just going to be a lot of shit.

See? It's people like you who give giving up a bad name.. Now I have never had so much fun making fun of this team. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We will win just enough games to not get the best quarterback and settle for a Tribusky type in early round 1.
Reply/Quote
I had 3-13 as a floor before the season I think.

That's starting to look like our ceiling.
Reply/Quote
1-15 if they are lucky

Peter King today

" To call Cincinnati a dumpster fire is an insult to dumpster fires."
Reply/Quote
We will finish 1-15, 0-16, or 1-14-1. The only possible win/tie being against the Dolphins. What’s sad is they are openly tanking for rebuild and our staff is actually trying to win, or so they say anyway. To the people who think we will beat the Jets, I don’t know how they expect our D to stop Bell. Darnold will have a hayday. There are zero other wins out there on the schedule. At least I’m making some money by betting against them and starting RBs on Draftkings who are going up against them. It has made the losing enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
0-16. It will get worse. The offense will be shut out in multiple games.
Reply/Quote