Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the winner of this week's Steelers/Raiders game.
Raiders are really hot. They have the #9 offense in the league and have scored 71 points in their last two games (wins over Chargers and Jets).

Steelers have the #6 scoring defense in the league.

I am saying Steelers just because the game is in Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Agreed. If it's in Oakland I give them the edge, but since it's in Pittsburgh, I'd look for them to win. Interested to see if the Radiers can give another effort like the one they gave against the Jets.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's in Picksburgh so I have to go with them, much to my chagrin. The Raiders are hot, but they also lost to the Bears in Chicago so meh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's in Picksburgh so I have to go with them, much to my chagrin.  The Raiders are hot, but they also lost to the Bears in Chicago so meh.

Raiders 27
Shitsburg 26
Reply/Quote
I hope like hell the Steelers win. I hate the raiders more than any other team.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:20 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I hope like hell the Steelers win. I hate the raiders more than any other team.

You hate the Raiders more than the Steelers?  IMPLAUSIBLE!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You hate the Raiders more than the Steelers?  IMPLAUSIBLE!!!!
Inconceivable.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:20 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I hope like hell the Steelers win. I hate the raiders more than any other team.

If the Steelers lose, the hole they're in becomes a canyon.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I've gotta say I'm really surprised by the Raiders. I thought they were gonna be one of the bottom 5 of the NFL type team this season.

It seems the Raiders are going to contend for the wild card, this game could have huge playoff impact. I'm gonna say it's going to be a dogfight.

I'm going to give the edge to the Squeelers at home. But would not at all be surprised if Oakland pulls off the upset.
Reply/Quote
Things have changed now that Bell is IRed, but I have to admit I don't see the Raiders winning 3 in a row and Pig Ben losing 2 home games in a row. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens, though. It was awfully nice of the 2012 and 2013 Raiders to beat the Steelers when they couldn't beat anyone else, though!
Reply/Quote
Steelers will win, but I'm hoping that the Raiders pull it out.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You hate the Raiders more than the Steelers?  IMPLAUSIBLE!!!!

Where I live, it's a majority of Raiders fans, and I literally cannot stand it. It makes me sick! I HATE the Raiders.  :angry:

I don't like the Steelers, but they're not the thorn in my side that the Raiders are.  :snark:
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Sorry but Steelers got this one
Reply/Quote
Raiders seem to have the Steelers number, winning 4 of the last 5.

I know that things change failry quickly in the NFL, but I'll go with the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
As much as it pains me, I'm going with the Pissburgh Stealers in this one. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:57 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: Raiders seem to have the Steelers number, winning 4 of the last 5.

I know that things change failry quickly in the NFL, but I'll go with the Raiders.

Let's hope that trend continues, as unlikely as that seems. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I don't see the Steelers dropping two in a row at home.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Carr and Cooper vs. Worthlessbooger and Brown. Steelers 27 Raiders 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:30 PM)McC Wrote: Inconceivable.  

[Image: shawn_wallace_the_princess_bride_45118l.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Raiders are really hot.  They have the #9 offense in the league and have scored 71 points in their last two games  (wins over Chargers and Jets).

Steelers have the #6 scoring defense in the league.

I am saying Steelers just because the game is in Pittsburgh

I went with the Raiders in my pick'em league. I think it will be the upset of the week.

PS I also picked KC to beat them.
Reply/Quote