Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the winner of this week's Steelers/Raiders game.
(11-05-2015, 09:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I went with the Raiders in my pick'em league. I think it will be the upset of the week.

PS I also picked KC to beat them.

upset ? everyone thinks the Raiders will win
Reply/Quote
Raiders. Amari Cooper is a stud, Michael Crabtree is the PERFECT complement, Latavius Murray is surprisingly good, and Derek Carr is playing like a 10 year vet. The Steelers meanwhile, Bell is done for the year, Rapistburger doesn't seem fully healthy yet, that bodes well for Oakland.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thought I posted on this. Guess I hadn't...

Raiders for the win. They always give the steelers trouble at ketchup stadium. Now they are actually good.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:11 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: upset ? everyone thinks the Raiders will win

Wut?  Oakland is 4.5 point underdogs and only 2 of the 14 experts at ESPN picked the Raiders to win.  82% of the experts picked the Steelers, so I'm not seeing where "everyone" thinks the Raiders are winning this one. I want the Raiders to win, but 18% does not constitute "everyone."

http://nflpickwatch.com/?week=9
Reply/Quote
Steelers pull out a close one. Both teams got pretty banged up, including Ben R. who injured his foot. I never wish an injury on anyone but every day it looks more and more like the Bengals will win this division. At this point if we win 4 games including beating the weak Browns and Ravens or even just win 3 games including beating the Steelers a 2nd time we will have locked up the division. That could've been 3 games (beating Browns/Ravens) or 2 (beating the Steelers) if the Raiders D had played slightly better.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:05 PM)Bryan Wrote: Raiders. Amari Cooper is a stud, Michael Crabtree is the PERFECT complement, Latavius Murray is surprisingly good, and Derek Carr is playing like a 10 year vet. The Steelers meanwhile, Bell is done for the year, Rapistburger doesn't seem fully healthy yet, that bodes well for Oakland.
Crow time for me.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:12 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Steelers pull out a close one. Both teams got pretty banged up, including Ben R. who injured his foot. I never wish an injury on anyone but every day it looks more and more like the Bengals will win this division. At this point if we win 4 games including beating the weak Browns and Ravens or even just win 3 games including beating the Steelers a 2nd time we will have locked up the division. That could've been 3 games (beating Browns/Ravens) or 2 (beating the Steelers) if the Raiders D had played slightly better.

Lol don't worry about little  Bennypoo. They'll beat cleveland without him, have a bye and he'll be back 
Reply/Quote